Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
http://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

Raids, sex, and family

Chris0993

Character sheet
    Name: Notorious
    Class: Dk
    Level: 80

Raids, sex, and family

Post by Chris0993 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Now I know I havn't been with IPiM for a very long time (comming up on my two week in a day or two) and maybe it is not my place to speek but I have noticed that we do not raid much. No granted, our server is quiet questionable considering the 2000 d/c's that we were served today (Not Qqing just pointing out the obvious, "Durrr shut the fuck up Notorious." But, I was wondering if we could have more organized guild raids. I believe that It would bring us together as a guild and help us to get to know each other deeper than just the screen name. I am saying this because, A. I was promised sexual harassment in the application and It never even happened!. Now this leads me to think 2 things... I either smell bad (which is irrelevant considering you can't smell wow or, Tehdark is not into cows which i personally just would not understand. On a more serious note I am writing this to say that I wanna get to know you and play the game with you at the same time??

Ya dig?

If you got problems though, Come at me bro :p.

-Chris
    sunspot
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Re: Raids, sex, and family

Post by sunspot on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:27 am

Well, we don't raid much because alot of us can't stay online for 2-3-8 hours at a time, even in weekends we get hardcoar raiders with IRL shit interfering with raiding...

But we do get the occasional (which is not so often but it does happen) hyper-awesome pr0 raiding group of dedicated players, and we. get. things. done. when we get together like that.

Would be nice to have a weekly set day&time for graids and activities, but even for that nobody can guarantee their presence.

P.S. As far as sexual harassment goes, dun worry, it'll happen. These fegs are just looking for more lubrication to put on your a-hole so they'll get inside ya easier <3

~ sunny out

croes
    Guild Member

Character sheet
    Name: Croes
    Class: Paladin

Post by croes on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:55 am

I think this is the reason why you left CV right? Just to point out that we're kind of similar to CV and if you want a daily raiding guild you should follow the mass and join Furor :d
    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

Post by 2fast4ucro on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:18 am

well some ppl just cant plan their whole day and say that they can raid every day on chosen time, even tho id like that i always get something that i have to do before i can continue playing and this is main reason why i afk quite often (still imo its not enough for mr afk title bitches)
    The Big M
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: I
    Class: Love
    Level: Ryan D:

Post by The Big M on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:37 am

Chris0993 wrote:Now I know I havn't been with IPiM for a very long time (comming up on my two week in a day or two)
    Summerrain

Post by Summerrain on Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:08 am

The Big M wrote:
    Chris0993 wrote:Now I know I havn't been with IPiM for a very long time (comming up on my two week in a day or two)

You made my day <3

Chris0993

Character sheet
    Name: Notorious
    Class: Dk

Post by Chris0993 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:17 am

It is the reason I left CV but I would never join Furor their members are just straight up mean (not all of them of course cause that would be generalizing). I totally get where everyone is coming from though. It is easy for me to be super active because of the fact that I am on summer vacation and don't have too many responsibilities just yet. I don't want anyone to feel obligated to all of a sudden accommodate me with raids we do many premades (That Noir sometimes likes to rape) and I am very happy with those as I begin to make my transition from a PvE player to a PvP player. It was all just a suggestion but now I understand that not everyone is in the same real life situation as myself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:35 am