Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
http://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

Guild Information Index

T3hD4rk
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Tehdark
    Class: Warlock
    Level: 80

Guild Information Index

Post by T3hD4rk on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:11 pm

I Pee in Moonwells Information!

Welcome to the IPiM information forum. Here you can find a summary of all of the information you can find about the guild. Happy Browsing!

This thread holds information about the guild ranks. What do the ranks mean? What permissions do they hold? All of this is answered in this section. The guild ranks also directly correspond to forum colours, so keep an eye out for the various ranbow coloured members!

This thread contains all of the required information for the guild bank. This includes, which tabs we use, the access to each tab. Bank management, as well as bank do's and dont's.

Yes! Believe it or not, we do have a ventrillo channel. How do you connect? What do we use it for? Do we hold any meetings? All of this is discussed witin this thread.

With the introduction of our new forums, we plan to host many new events! Yay! This thread will explain how we handle events using the new forum, and how you can get involved. A must read for all guild members.

Ever wondered what the noobs that run this place are like? No? Well you're going to be told anyway. Check out this thread for a trip down ego lane, as each officer says a little about themselves, as well as explaining what they do in the guild. Enjoy!

smartdexter

Character sheet
    Name: Spass
    Class: warrior
    Level: 80

Re: Guild Information Index

Post by smartdexter on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:09 am

Good Very Happy

Lorry

Re: Guild Information Index

Post by Lorry on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:08 am

who can promote me ? i cant put my app , plz be fast Surprised