Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.


  Announcements
Announcement History



Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.


T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
http://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2


T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

    I quit WoW

    Share

    Bertandernie
    Member

    Posts : 54
    Points : 59
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-12-09

    Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

    I quit WoW

    Post by Bertandernie on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:07 pm

    I was just kidding, bwahahahaha

    Noobs


    Artemmis
    Guild Member

    Posts : 38
    Points : 39
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-11-29

    Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by Artemmis on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:49 pm

    k bye

    EDIT: sorry only read title Smile


    Attena
    Member

    Posts : 35
    Points : 35
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-09-02
    Location : eeer... Hinamizawa?!

    Character sheet
    Name: Nephane
    Class: Priest
    Level: 80

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by Attena on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:42 am

    Bloxxy Oo??

    BTW...

    HAPPY NEW YEAR to ya all <3<3 ^.^ *giefs cookies to every1*

    Hope you get an awesome year, full of love, happyness, joy and joyness, health, promotions at your jobs, awesome grades in school and lots and lots of delicious chocolate chip cookies <33333....

    ~Tenny<3

    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

    Posts : 1057
    Points : 931
    Reputation : -144
    Join date : 2011-02-07
    Location : Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station

    Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by 2fast4ucro on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:43 am

    ernie nob bert ftw

    Artemmis
    Guild Member

    Posts : 38
    Points : 39
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-11-29

    Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by Artemmis on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:11 am

    amg tenny :O
    pls come back T_T

    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

    Posts : 520
    Points : 574
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2011-02-07
    Age : 45
    Location : Land of the long white cloud

    Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin
    Level: 80

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by madkiwi on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:03 pm

    Bert and ernie both trolling faggots santa

    Bertandernie
    Member

    Posts : 54
    Points : 59
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-12-09

    Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by Bertandernie on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:07 pm

    Artemmis wrote:amg tenny :O
    pls come back T_T

    Yo this ain't a thread about Tenny, but about me OK?

    madkiwi wrote:Bert and ernie both trolling faggots santa

    rendeer

    Attena
    Member

    Posts : 35
    Points : 35
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-09-02
    Location : eeer... Hinamizawa?!

    Character sheet
    Name: Nephane
    Class: Priest
    Level: 80

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by Attena on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:50 am

    ofc its about me as well D: I posted sth here :3 and er.. me > you

    ^.^

    Artemmis
    Guild Member

    Posts : 38
    Points : 39
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-11-29

    Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by Artemmis on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:38 am

    lold so hard
    when is u done with exams btw?
    must play Razz

    Bertandernie
    Member

    Posts : 54
    Points : 59
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-12-09

    Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by Bertandernie on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:53 pm

    Attena wrote:
    ofc its about me as well D: I posted sth here :3 and er.. me > you

    ^.^

    In what perspective are you ">" then me ?
    If you mean you are dreaming moar then me then you're just about right, can't explain in words how right you are .

    And how does posting something in a thread, someone else made, makes it go about you? Then every random fag can post in this thread either its bullshit or not and make it go about him/her -self.

    dw you don't have to answer miss king

    Artemmis
    Guild Member

    Posts : 38
    Points : 39
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-11-29

    Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by Artemmis on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:15 pm

    Bertandernie wrote:
    Attena wrote:
    ofc its about me as well D: I posted sth here :3 and er.. me > you

    ^.^

    In what perspective are you ">" then me ?
    If you mean you are dreaming moar then me then you're just about right, can't explain in words how right you are .

    And how does posting something in a thread, someone else made, makes it go about you? Then every random fag can post in this thread either its bullshit or not and make it go about him/her -self.

    dw you don't have to answer miss king

    u make no sense. add some more dragons and shit in there.

    Bertandernie
    Member

    Posts : 54
    Points : 59
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-12-09

    Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by Bertandernie on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:14 am

    Artemmis wrote:
    Bertandernie wrote:
    Attena wrote:
    ofc its about me as well D: I posted sth here :3 and er.. me > you

    ^.^

    In what perspective are you ">" then me ?
    If you mean you are dreaming moar then me then you're just about right, can't explain in words how right you are .

    And how does posting something in a thread, someone else made, makes it go about you? Then every random fag can post in this thread either its bullshit or not and make it go about him/her -self.

    dw you don't have to answer miss king

    u make no sense. add some more dragons and shit in there.

    Ur in your denial butthurt buttlicking fase bro?
    Dw every person goes thru it in his childhood

    putting creme on ur butt, eases the butthurt pain

    Artemmis
    Guild Member

    Posts : 38
    Points : 39
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-11-29

    Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by Artemmis on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:30 pm

    Bertandernie wrote:
    Artemmis wrote:
    Bertandernie wrote:
    Attena wrote:
    ofc its about me as well D: I posted sth here :3 and er.. me > you

    ^.^

    In what perspective are you ">" then me ?
    If you mean you are dreaming moar then me then you're just about right, can't explain in words how right you are .

    And how does posting something in a thread, someone else made, makes it go about you? Then every random fag can post in this thread either its bullshit or not and make it go about him/her -self.

    dw you don't have to answer miss king

    u make no sense. add some more dragons and shit in there.

    Ur in your denial butthurt buttlicking fase bro?
    Dw every person goes thru it in his childhood

    putting creme on ur butt, eases the butthurt pain

    looks like we`ve had completely different childhoods.
    had to suck to be butthurt all the time bro.
    i can only offer sympathies.

    Bertandernie
    Member

    Posts : 54
    Points : 59
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-12-09

    Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by Bertandernie on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:18 pm

    L2 READ, i am talking about other ppl and not about myself, how come your thinking that i have had such a childhood you're mentioning. Maybe ur just reflecting ur childhood at mines. Dw bro its ok to have had a sucky childhood.

    Now have some



    Artemmis
    Guild Member

    Posts : 38
    Points : 39
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-11-29

    Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by Artemmis on Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:10 pm

    Bertandernie wrote:L2 READ, i am talking about other ppl and not about myself, how come your thinking that i have had such a childhood you're mentioning. Maybe ur just reflecting ur childhood at mines. Dw bro its ok to have had a sucky childhood.

    Now have some


    nice pic. i guess u got lots in stock at home.

    Bertandernie
    Member

    Posts : 54
    Points : 59
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-12-09

    Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by Bertandernie on Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:12 pm

    Artemmis wrote:
    Bertandernie wrote:L2 READ, i am talking about other ppl and not about myself, how come your thinking that i have had such a childhood you're mentioning. Maybe ur just reflecting ur childhood at mines. Dw bro its ok to have had a sucky childhood.

    Now have some


    nice pic. i guess u got lots in stock at home.

    Changing subject, very pro and mature bro. very pro and mature. Seems like the childhood u had made u very mature bro.

    Artemmis
    Guild Member

    Posts : 38
    Points : 39
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-11-29

    Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by Artemmis on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:16 pm

    Bertandernie wrote:
    Artemmis wrote:
    Bertandernie wrote:L2 READ, i am talking about other ppl and not about myself, how come your thinking that i have had such a childhood you're mentioning. Maybe ur just reflecting ur childhood at mines. Dw bro its ok to have had a sucky childhood.

    Now have some


    nice pic. i guess u got lots in stock at home.

    Changing subject, very pro and mature bro. very pro and mature. Seems like the childhood u had made u very mature bro.

    i didnt change no subjects. too bad u cant understand unless i explain it to u lol!
    so yea. take your time, u might just understand it

    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

    Posts : 1057
    Points : 931
    Reputation : -144
    Join date : 2011-02-07
    Location : Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station

    Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by 2fast4ucro on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:47 pm

    i like how ernie fails moar and moar while trying to troll, or is it bert maybe?

    either way it looks very bad and you should stop

    Bertandernie
    Member

    Posts : 54
    Points : 59
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-12-09

    Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by Bertandernie on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:59 pm

    2fast4ucro wrote:i like how ernie fails moar and moar while trying to troll, or is it bert maybe?

    either way it looks very bad and you should stop
    \

    U just mad & jelleh bro. Nuff said.

    And yap that is idd subject changing. we were talking about your pro childhood and u change it to butthurt creme stock. if this isn't subject change its impossible for me to explain u lol! lol!

    Attena
    Member

    Posts : 35
    Points : 35
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-09-02
    Location : eeer... Hinamizawa?!

    Character sheet
    Name: Nephane
    Class: Priest
    Level: 80

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by Attena on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:23 am

    shars opinion of ze posts xD:




    Blackheart
    Member

    Posts : 95
    Points : 97
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-08-21
    Age : 28
    Location : India

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by Blackheart on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:10 am

    Seriously, stay in fucking limits , don't make me go nerdrage mode...

    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

    Posts : 520
    Points : 574
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2011-02-07
    Age : 45
    Location : Land of the long white cloud

    Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin
    Level: 80

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by madkiwi on Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:44 pm

    Fun police have arrived, this thread now bores me

    Sponsored content

    Re: I quit WoW

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:38 pm