Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
http://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

Quahodron app

quahodron666

Quahodron app

Post by quahodron666 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Hello,

Name, Age and Timezone: Kamil, 19, GMT+1

Character Name and Class: Quahodron, Warlock

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on: 11days and 19 hours

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?
    I have been a member of some guilds but I decided to leave them coz they were noobs. I would like to join your guild because I heard that you are one of the the best guild on this server.

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM?: just like I wrote, I decided to leave coz I` aint enjoy playing with them, they werent good in PvP/PvE and there was no... you know ..."a PRO gaming", family atmosphere where everybody helps each other.

What are your reasons for deciding to join us? I want to join you guys coz I`ve met a lot of you at ARENAs (which I do with my cousin - a member of yours BTW - Lesiah) and it`s true that there ain`t no noobs. It`s always good to be in a guild which is well-build, friendly and where members know what game they play I mean they know how to nuke ally properly.

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.: haste rating, spell power/crit ,hit rating

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.) :

http://imageshack.us/gal.php?id=q5ek2trq2c_r0ujL2ueWnqucppWdo5mjqpSjzdvalQ

for example duel with mage: curse of elements, corruption (now I get poly 80% mages) davour magic from fel hunter immolate conflegrate, chaos bolt incinerate (those are main dpsin spells in duel with mage), interrupting frostbolts whenever possible with pet spell lock or just shadowfury, arcane torrent, dethcoil if he`s out of barrier so it gives me hp, I also save trinket for a crucial moment (crucial deepfreez). use portal when he is between me and a portal and cating frostbolt

Of course for every class there is a diffrent way to nuke. (I think there is no need to write all of them)

I use OMEN.

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc. Owww boy I love WoW eversince I was about 13-14 years old... I dont usually PvE but I used to a lot (mostly on TBC)... I just love to kill ally with no mercy you know like sometimes I just play some rock music and go alone to nuke some allys lowlvl cities to disturb those rabits in leveling. I also love to play Arenas with Lesiah (2v2 and 3v3 sometimes, 5v5 not so much - only if I farm AP), battlegrounds are awsome to! To sum up, I enjoy all which is connected with PvP.

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word. motivating Very Happy

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do? I`m challanging him for a duel and he wins I`m telling everything he is curious about Very Happy

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok? If you agree it with my girlfriend they why not haha

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do? I`m taking picutre of that sucker, print and then I attach it to every wall in StormWind (at night when everybody sleeps ofc. or I just pay some rouge to do it) so they can see what piece of **** they are and how is the boss. Of course after taking pictures I slap that bit** and make him say I love you daddy.

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great! I study chemistry, I ride bmx bike when I`m not playing WoW, I enjoy women (not all of them of course - only those with nice tities). I also love "the big bang theory".

BTW my brothers girlfriend is preggnet (just find out actually like 10 minutes ago) so if there aint no good heal in a guild Imma make sure he will create priest or dudu. Very Happy:D
    Igen
    Veteran

Character sheet
    Name: Igen
    Class: Warlock
    Level: 80

Re: Quahodron app

Post by Igen on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:25 am

we have pros in guild? please hands up I want to know who they are!

Kitteh
    Overlord
    Overlord

Character sheet
    Name: Kittens
    Class:
    Level:

Post by Kitteh on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:22 am

not impressed at all,unvouch.

quahodron666

Post by quahodron666 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:09 am

I wrote that you aint got no noobs in a guild (thats what I heard and saw in ARENAs)

Traicy
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

Post by Traicy on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:22 am

You're joining for the wrong reasons brother.
    Unvouch.
    xx
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin

Post by madkiwi on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:05 pm

I am noob, sexy , horny and availible, none of thesee thngs will help you though, what you doin trai?? Very Happy
    Bertandernie

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

Post by Bertandernie on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:59 am

he's an alchemist in real life! jocolor

who want potions?!

quahodron666

Post by quahodron666 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:50 am

yup Smile I recently found out how to prepare a 400% haste rating potion for 5 minutes but its only in real life Sad
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin

Post by madkiwi on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:00 pm

Sorry man, bert and ernie posted in your thread, so your screwed.

Plus, not enough vouches

Denied

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:22 am