Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.


  Announcements
Announcement History



Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.


T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
http://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2


T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

    The naked photo test.

    Share

    croes
    Guild Member

    Posts : 102
    Points : 116
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2011-03-05
    Age : 26
    Location : Belgium

    Character sheet
    Name: Croes
    Class: Paladin
    Level: 80

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by croes on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:22 pm

    i'd never show naked pics to any of my friends, not even those who see me naked each time when we shower after football practise..Call me old fashioned w/e but i find it inappropriate. I say if you want to do something do it, if you want to be this or that be so, just know how some people think about it and how other people think different. It'll always be like this.
    avatar
    T3hD4rk
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 383
    Points : 472
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2011-02-06
    Age : 26
    Location : Royal Britannia!

    Character sheet
    Name: Tehdark
    Class: Warlock
    Level: 80

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by T3hD4rk on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:39 pm

    I think you're misunderstanding the question, I probably didn't explain it very well. The full description goes like this:

    You have a photo out there, it's you in your lowest moment. If it got out and made public, it would destroy you, probably mean you would have to move town, maybe even country, it would ruin your entire life.

    Who in your life could you trust with that photo. Not WOULD you trust (IE: Someone you would freedly show the photo) but if it really came down to it, who COULD you trust. Im pretty sure my mother would protect it, and I can think of one friend of mine who I could rely on. Otherwise I honestly cannot think of anyone I would trust.

    I swear quite alot IRL, but I don't swear AT people, at least not viciously.

    As for the whole "loud" extravertious peronsonalities, and internet freedom, it's all to do with the limit of communication via the internet. It's said that 93% of all communication is non verbal. When you take that into mind, it's no wonder that people feel freer on the internet, combine that with anonymity and people go wild.

    But really people tend to get divided into intoverts / extroverts. Usually one group tends to dislike the other. The introverts get annoyed at the loud policies of the extroverts, and the introverts annoy the extroverts with their shy inactive nature. Which really shows in anna's posts. And Gashy's really. And to be honest I don't disagree, I'm a self admitted introvert, and most of those things annoy me to no end too (though to lesser degrees it would seem).
    avatar
    ~Malva~
    Member

    Posts : 151
    Points : 158
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-03-28
    Age : 23
    Location : Sehol

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by ~Malva~ on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:14 pm

    Ryan, your post sums it all up.
    Thank you for clarifying it into a short explanation of yours. Gashy and I've gone over the borderline and I apologise for that.
    avatar
    Logaritmus
    Overlord
    Overlord

    Posts : 298
    Points : 332
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2011-02-07
    Location : Moonwell

    Character sheet
    Name: Logaritmus
    Class: Druid
    Level: 80

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by Logaritmus on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:39 am

    Igen wrote:You can find some naked pics on my facebook.
    ^confirmed

    not to go totally offtopic:
    I think calling someone "friend" doesn't only mean you hang out with him / her, you drink, chit-chat about totally irrelevant stuff--> "drinking mate"
    A friend for me also means i fully trust that person, and am sure the one would never betray me. And when surrounded by those few, i call friends, I can freely act as stupid, as infantile and as "wrong" (in all the meanings) as i want to.
    I try to be serious most of the time (maybe most of you hardly ever seen me go really crazy via wow. I am even more serious IRL, except for when i'm with my friends. So that is a huge relief for me.

    there are 8 of these people who I'd trush with that picture.
    avatar
    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

    Posts : 1057
    Points : 931
    Reputation : -144
    Join date : 2011-02-07
    Location : Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station

    Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by 2fast4ucro on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:16 pm

    im naked atm and im not even kidding
    avatar
    ~Malva~
    Member

    Posts : 151
    Points : 158
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-03-28
    Age : 23
    Location : Sehol

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by ~Malva~ on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:22 pm

    You're always naked.
    avatar
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

    Posts : 520
    Points : 574
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2011-02-07
    Age : 46
    Location : Land of the long white cloud

    Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin
    Level: 80

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by madkiwi on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:11 pm

    Interesting topic. Time for an old geezers perspective Very Happy

    Fistly, shar, being naked is cool, i know that scuba plays alot in his underwear, no joke.I personally dont do it (although it seems to be weather dependant), its a fairly simple way of looking at things, one must be comfortable in their own skin, i mean it is yours right? if your not comfrotable with it then your brain will eventually explode from the thoughts and doubts you carry every day and be forever stressed by trying to please those around you to feel accepted. Another simple fact, TRUE friends accept you for who and what you are, if they dont then GTFO.

    As for Ryans little experiment, to answer that i have 2 true friends i could and have trusted with things over the years that were not cool. One of them has been my best friend for 27 years now and the other guy 11 years, so that pretty well sums it up.

    Now for an 'old' guys view of things,(lol,i have kids older than most of you ^.^ ).

    Faceboook and social networking imo is bullshit, bring back socialising with people to a hands on perspective, Malvas comment of watching peoples reactions is very true, you can usually figure someone out in person after a few minutes by the way they express themselves, body language etc, online this is impossible. Most teeenagers and that generation (it has a name, what do they call you guys these days?) have been contaminated by closed doors, internet and not getting enough sun. Dont get me wrong, my kids are the same, the attitude sucks, no incentive to help themselves, minimum wage is not worth getting a job for i could go on and on, i meet maybe 1 in 20 that i actually employ because of the right attitude, most of the others last less than a day.

    So really, its a matter of get out there, be yourself and enjoy the world, for those that dont get you, like you, understand you, its their loss not yours. Take it from me, you should only leave this life regretting the things you didnt do

    wall of text Very Happy

    tl;dr

    Lifended
    Guild Member

    Posts : 100
    Points : 113
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2011-02-06

    Character sheet
    Name: Fant
    Class: Rogue
    Level: 80

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by Lifended on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:08 pm

    @kiwi
    FB will fade one day, just like most of the popular shit faded.
    I got a facebook just because 99% of my friends had it and were telling me to make a facebook account, I made it and tbh, I hardly log on it
    Maybe 10 seconds every day and thats it.
    Thing is, some of the people in my school, are going full retard with facebook, I just can't explain or describe that amount of faggotry. It goes like this: x y posts picture
    x ys friend comments on it: omg u so cute xDDD :**** <3 u babe XD
    x y comments: omg ty :** XD <3
    Thats basically how I can describe people nowadays on facebook.
    avatar
    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

    Posts : 1057
    Points : 931
    Reputation : -144
    Join date : 2011-02-07
    Location : Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station

    Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by 2fast4ucro on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:38 pm

    all my friends have FB, i dont cuz i find it utterly stupid... i mean if i wanted to meet with some old friend i'd just go to him and we'd go grab some coffee or something
    [rage=on]
    oh and there is adding shitload of ppl on FB that you saw like once in your life but it's matter of epeen, yo i need to have over 9k friends! and sharing pics with these ppl, pretending you care about shit that others are writing on wall by clicking I LIKE no matter what they write... god, fb is pure bullshit!!
    [/rage]

    now about sitting naked while playing wow: today was damn hot day, at least for me (after a bit of alcohol yesterday ^_^) , so after i finished with shower i was only in my underwear and it was damn good Very Happy everyone should try it srsly.
    avatar
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

    Posts : 520
    Points : 574
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2011-02-07
    Age : 46
    Location : Land of the long white cloud

    Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin
    Level: 80

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by madkiwi on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:48 pm

    Trai, in underwear playing wow pics plox

    Who can be trusted with those i wonder?????
    avatar
    ~Malva~
    Member

    Posts : 151
    Points : 158
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-03-28
    Age : 23
    Location : Sehol

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by ~Malva~ on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:30 am

    2fast4ucro wrote:
    now about sitting naked while playing wow: today was damn hot day, at least for me (after a bit of alcohol yesterday ^_^) , so after i finished with shower i was only in my underwear and it was damn good Very Happy everyone should try it srsly.

    You think no one tried that? You're sooo wrong..

    What a Face
    avatar
    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

    Posts : 1057
    Points : 931
    Reputation : -144
    Join date : 2011-02-07
    Location : Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station

    Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by 2fast4ucro on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:29 am

    i haz pic of you doing that last summer cy@

    and we ttly wouldnt share trai's pics around, for personal use only XD
    avatar
    Mr.Teddy
    Jr. Officer
    Jr. Officer

    Posts : 291
    Points : 304
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2011-02-12
    Age : 24
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by Mr.Teddy on Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:59 am

    madkiwi wrote:Interesting topic. Time for an old geezers perspective Very Happy

    Fistly, shar, being naked is cool, i know that scuba plays alot in his underwear, no joke.I personally dont do it (although it seems to be weather dependant), its a fairly simple way of looking at things, one must be comfortable in their own skin, i mean it is yours right? if your not comfrotable with it then your brain will eventually explode from the thoughts and doubts you carry every day and be forever stressed by trying to please those around you to feel accepted. Another simple fact, TRUE friends accept you for who and what you are, if they dont then GTFO.

    As for Ryans little experiment, to answer that i have 2 true friends i could and have trusted with things over the years that were not cool. One of them has been my best friend for 27 years now and the other guy 11 years, so that pretty well sums it up.

    Now for an 'old' guys view of things,(lol,i have kids older than most of you ^.^ ).

    Faceboook and social networking imo is bullshit, bring back socialising with people to a hands on perspective, Malvas comment of watching peoples reactions is very true, you can usually figure someone out in person after a few minutes by the way they express themselves, body language etc, online this is impossible. Most teeenagers and that generation (it has a name, what do they call you guys these days?) have been contaminated by closed doors, internet and not getting enough sun. Dont get me wrong, my kids are the same, the attitude sucks, no incentive to help themselves, minimum wage is not worth getting a job for i could go on and on, i meet maybe 1 in 20 that i actually employ because of the right attitude, most of the others last less than a day.

    So really, its a matter of get out there, be yourself and enjoy the world, for those that dont get you, like you, understand you, its their loss not yours. Take it from me, you should only leave this life regretting the things you didnt do

    wall of text Very Happy

    tl;dr

    Actually you'd be suprised how much you can figure out about ones inner workings on the internet, the way they think about things. How one would react.. Its opposites, you cant really see how they are in RL on the internet and you cant see how ones inner workings go quite as well as in RL, as they share less, and are less free to say what they want.

    Also yer not old quite yet :p pfeh, you know more then alot of young kids about the internets and whatnot

    And ofcourse i agree with the last bit, life is life, you only do it once (to my knowledge anyway, if not then i'll see when the time comes) Enjoy it, do what you want (as long as its not at the cost of others ofc) Sadly alot of people dont get this :/


    On a side note, you'd employ me, right? ;p
    avatar
    Traicy
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

    Posts : 273
    Points : 310
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2011-02-08
    Age : 24
    Location : Montreal, Rosemère, Canada.

    Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by Traicy on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:41 am

    So let me get this straight.
    Assuming i understood most of what i read, i'm guessing that Gashy assumes people's real life attitudes just by judging their virtual persona over the Internet?
    Well, that's a bit wrong. Take it personally, do you honestly think that i'm a sex crazed girl who has 15 dungeons in her house and likes to torture people all day long? Not really.
    As a matter of fact, its because i cannot be such a person in real life, that i decide to experiment it over the internet.
    You yourself have told me numerous times that you're shy in real life, yet you are so cranky and moody ingame, but that's not the main point, its just an example.

    Personally, i hate everything virtual. I hate facebook, i hate MSN, i hate skype and all the stuff that comes for them. It can be tremendously faked, and it shows you how much powerless you are infront of the Internet. I barely use any virtual communication besides WoW and Skype to contact my friends/family in Lebanon.

    Anyway, regarding the topic, like i said, i wouldn't trust anyone with such pics. Like NO ONE AT ALL. Its not that i have trust issues, its because each person has its own definition and standards of "trust".
    avatar
    Igen
    Veteran

    Posts : 233
    Points : 246
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2011-02-07
    Location : Somewhere

    Character sheet
    Name: Igen
    Class: Warlock
    Level: 80

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by Igen on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:59 am

    Traicy wrote:do you honestly think that i'm a sex crazed girl who has 15 dungeons in her house and likes to torture people all day long?
    yes.





    4srs I don't think Ryan is gay irl :> so Traicy got the point.
    avatar
    T3hD4rk
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 383
    Points : 472
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2011-02-06
    Age : 26
    Location : Royal Britannia!

    Character sheet
    Name: Tehdark
    Class: Warlock
    Level: 80

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by T3hD4rk on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:00 pm

    No, Gashy assumed peoples ONLINE attitudes by their ONLINE behaviour.

    I wouldnt go as far as saying I hate online communication, I have met alot of people I would consider friends (as much as you can call somone a friend you only know online anyway) online, and who I find myself geniunely caring about. (And by caring I just mean I'm not completely apathetic about what goes on with them, don't worry I'm not in love with any of ya Razz... maybe...) and it does let me talk to IRL friends I have at different uni's (EG: My minecraft videos Very Happy)

    But yeah as with everything, there is always good and bad point, literally everything has two sides to it. I don't use facebook myself, and aside from MSN I dont really communicate in any other way either (aside from vent with a few people).

    I think you can tell a great deal about people from talking to them online, naturally you will NEVER be able to tell everything, body language, face contortians, eyebrow movement, audio hints, gesticulation, all of it contributes to a message that you as a person transmits. At the same time, what people say does mean alot. It's a good point to go from to know that person better, as what you are basically seeing is a person who has time to prepair their answers more than they would when spoken. (Good for the introverts out there). Just don't assume you know everything just by talking to people over a IM.

    Igen wrote:
    4srs I don't think Ryan is gay irl :> so Traicy got the point.
    Yeah exactly, it's just a persona I decided to create. (Because I have a wierd sense of humor Razz)

    Lifended
    Guild Member

    Posts : 100
    Points : 113
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2011-02-06

    Character sheet
    Name: Fant
    Class: Rogue
    Level: 80

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by Lifended on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:02 pm

    Traicy wrote:So let me get this straight.
    Assuming i understood most of what i read, i'm guessing that Gashy assumes people's real life attitudes just by judging their virtual persona over the Internet?
    Well, that's a bit wrong. Take it personally, do you honestly think that i'm a sex crazed girl who has 15 dungeons in her house and likes to torture people all day long? Not really.
    As a matter of fact, its because i cannot be such a person in real life, that i decide to experiment it over the internet.
    You yourself have told me numerous times that you're shy in real life, yet you are so cranky and moody ingame, but that's not the main point, its just an example.

    Personally, i hate everything virtual. I hate facebook, i hate MSN, i hate skype and all the stuff that comes for them. It can be tremendously faked, and it shows you how much powerless you are infront of the Internet. I barely use any virtual communication besides WoW and Skype to contact my friends/family in Lebanon.

    Anyway, regarding the topic, like i said, i wouldn't trust anyone with such pics. Like NO ONE AT ALL. Its not that i have trust issues, its because each person has its own definition and standards of "trust".
    Hi im retard irl
    your arugment is flaw
    avatar
    T3hD4rk
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 383
    Points : 472
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2011-02-06
    Age : 26
    Location : Royal Britannia!

    Character sheet
    Name: Tehdark
    Class: Warlock
    Level: 80

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by T3hD4rk on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:02 pm

    Lifended wrote:
    Hi im retard irl
    your arugment is flaw
    He has a point D:
    avatar
    Logaritmus
    Overlord
    Overlord

    Posts : 298
    Points : 332
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2011-02-07
    Location : Moonwell

    Character sheet
    Name: Logaritmus
    Class: Druid
    Level: 80

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by Logaritmus on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:14 pm

    Traicy wrote: Take it personally, do you honestly think that i'm a sex crazed girl who has 15 dungeons in her house and likes to torture people all day long? Not really.
    ^matter of disappointment, really.

    as for myself, i don't see that much differenc in my ingame and IRL behaviour / language use or reactions my facial expressions would make all my idiot jokes even wrose. (actually of that, Igen, Slashi and Mego could tell tales)
    this ingame stuff can't change your personality or it won't actually allow you to be a totally defferent person, you are who you are, and all the others get a filtered "you" which is not different, but maybe exposes less of who you really are.

    a question i'd really like to ask of you all is, do you realy know that much of yourself, you could tell what you are like or rather who you are?
    because honestly, i can go into somede tails, but i can't tell you who i am. (last bit is off topic, sorry)

    Lifended
    Guild Member

    Posts : 100
    Points : 113
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2011-02-06

    Character sheet
    Name: Fant
    Class: Rogue
    Level: 80

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by Lifended on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:14 pm

    SO MUCH PEOPLE RUNNING NEKKID LOL
    avatar
    Mr.Teddy
    Jr. Officer
    Jr. Officer

    Posts : 291
    Points : 304
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2011-02-12
    Age : 24
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by Mr.Teddy on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:21 pm

    What I was saying is that you can tell to a point how ones inner workings are, from everything they do and say on the internet, or simply from conversation, you see a piece of that person, his humor, manner of thought, etc. Im not saying that you should lay it in direct contact with what they do irl, im just saying you can see a good part of the true person on the internet, of the inner you. Since ones restrictions are less, and one may out himself more.

    But how one acts, that may very well differ between the both. Like im shy irl (unless good friends, then im exactly the same ofc) but far more open and strange on the internet

    And what ryan said.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The naked photo test.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:41 am