I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

4 posters

Moosol's Application

Moosol

Moosol's Application Empty Moosol's Application

Post by Moosol Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Name, Age and Timezone:
    Barry Klaus Aliganga, 23, (UTC+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi

Character Name and Class:
    Kimnana, Rogue

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:
    1day 49mins

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?
    Yup I've been a member of CanesVenatici for a long time since WoWscape days!Smile

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM?
    This is my alt and I decided to let it join here since my other alts stays in Canes with respect and I believe my alt could grow and get/give help here. And I believe I have some old friends here?XD

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?
    I'm looking for an active guild with good people to play with. That's all essential in playing a game you love with the people around respecting each other and the game itself.

Class Based Questions

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.
    Honestly, I feel like I haven't played WoW at all since the time I declined playing it for consecutive months/years. But in my rogue, I've been doin a lil research and I thought I'd do great in assassination build. Just a thought.

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.)
    http://panel.magic-wow.com/armory/?character=1776945.0

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.
    http://panel.magic-wow.com/armory/?talent=1776945.0
    p.s. sorry im too noobish now i even forgot puttin some glyphs!>.<

DPS:
    Please post your DPS rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your attack priority.
    Uhh. Okay since im on pve leveling: Stealth, CheapShot, Backstab, Eviscerate, Mutilate, SinStrike, Envenom
    I'm sorry I'm really clueless nowadays due to my long vacation from WoW. I'm totally noobish!>.<

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?
    I believe this applies to raiding. Yes long ago I use omenthreat!Smile And sometimes no addon at all cuz I know I suck at burst dps. My friends always take the aggro. I remember Falchior long ago...hmm *hides*

About you:

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.
    God I love everything. There's so much to do in WoW. You just need to recreate yourselves in order not to get bored if you think you've done everything.

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.
    Sexy

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?
    If a Girl, Yes.
    If a MAN. NO PLEASE.

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?
    But why? lol. I take jokes and whatnots in a lighter note. I'm not really too serious but I get serious when told so and when in serious situations. I'm everybody's friend!

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?
    NOO GIVE IT BACK TO HIM!!!11 (drags guildmates and throw them to the dragon pit)
    i suck at joking really. Well, if the gnome's pissed I'd totally scold my teammates for good but if it's just some endearment or what or joke, then everything's goin to be fine I guess?

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!
    I am an Advertising Student(graduating this march). A young father with a 1yr&4mnth old daughter. I'm a musician!Smile

Last edited by Moosol on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cola
    Guild Member

Moosol's Application Empty Re: Moosol's Application

Post by Cola Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Ya! He'll be famous one day! pls yes ^_^
    Logaritmus
    Logaritmus
    Overlord
    Overlord

Character sheet
    Name: Logaritmus
    Class: Druid
    Level: 80

Post by Logaritmus Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:33 am

vouch
    madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin
    Level: 80

Post by madkiwi Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Nice app, and you seem ike a good person, and you have kids lol, thats good enough for me.

Application granted, /poke officer in game for inv

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:57 am