I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

+3
Udn
Aim
Dinella
7 posters

An epic application

Dinella

An epic application Empty An epic application

Post by Dinella Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:26 pm

Name: Elīza
    Timezone: +2 GMT

Character Name and Class: Dinella / Warlock
    Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on: 20 days; 20hrs

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?
    Yup, The Dark Brotherhood and Ruin Reloaded.

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM?

Well, first of all The Dark Brotherhood seemed like a really good guild at the start, but to be honest, it just died and with a time i was the only one who was on xD I think that I am an active player (not to mention that I love to talk to people lol) so I am looking for an active guild and from what I have heard, you could be the one I am looking for.
    And Ruin reloaded is really good guild with cool peepz, but I have to say, things they are talking about in gchat...whoa....toooo serious xD

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?
    One of the main reason is that my friends are there and I hate that they are telling me that you guys are talking bout fun stuff and i cant be part of it.
    And the other thing what I am looking for is - I want to do more fun stuff with guildies..premades and that kind of things.

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.

Affliction: Hit > Spellpower > Haste > Crit > Spirit
    (PvP) Destruction: Hit rating > Spellpower > Haste > Crit

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.)

An epic application Pt5ba

PvP

An epic application 2prefbp

PvE

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.

panel.magic-wow.com/armory/?talent=1321424.0

PvP - Glyph of Immolate, Glyph of Shadow Bolt, Glyph of Incinerate, Glyph of Unending Breath, Glyph of Souls, Glyph of Drain Soul

PvE - Glyph of Quick Decay, Glyph of Life Tap, Glyph of Haunt, Glyph of Souls, Glyph of Drain Soul

Please post your DPS rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your attack priority.

PvE - Life Tap > Shadow Bolt > Haunt > Unstable Affliction > Curse of Agony > shadow bold spammz0r aaand repeate every DoT oon and oooon and ooon and shadow bolt again etc lol

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?

I use the addon Omen Threat Meter to watch my threat but most of the time, I don't generate enough threat to pull agro.

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.

I enjoy doin every aspect of the game..like I rly like PvE bcs of ICC (my life's goal is to kill Lich King...YES, IT'S TRUE AND I'M NOT ASHAMED OF IT), I like to do PvP too, mostly arenas, but bg's are fun too cuz u can watch how spanish guys (WHO DOESN'T KNOW ENGLISH AT ALL) are raging at other players telling them that they don't know how to play when they don't do anything useful themselves most of the time. Achievments..yes I am an achievment whore whenever I am in a mood.

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.

MUFFINS

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?

I would ask for goldz ofcours...duh -.-

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?

Meh it's fine by me as long as no one starts to use me xD cuz I'm a helpful person :3

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?

As much as I like gnome females, cuz you know...they are cute..
    well..if that would be a male gnome.. he would definitely have to take his pants off and dance for me..you know so I would have fun..
    If that would be a female... I would ask her to make a lapdance for me cuz that's hawt.
    And that would be so much fun for guildies too..
    I would probably SS everything and post on forums so every1 could see how much fun we had...yes, i would definitely do that!

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!

In game..I know that I don't have any pro gearz or w.e, but meh, game is for fun either u have beautiful clothes on you or not xD noooo im just talkin crap again.
    As for my real life I used to dance hip - hop but i dropped it...don't want to tell the whole story cuz that would mean that you would have to read soooooo much about me and you probably would get just bored xD
    I work.
    My moto is act like a lady, think like a boss.. (not that i do that all the time..actually i don't do that ever, I just like the sound of that expression).
    Umm..what else.. I am from Latvia (GOOGLE NAO, GOGOGOGO), I like to eat and I am fat xD
    GOODBYE EVERYONE.
    I hope to see you all ingame ^____________________^

Last edited by Dinella on Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Aim
    Aim

Character sheet
    Name: Aim
    Class: Hunter
    Level: 80

An epic application Empty Re: An epic application

Post by Aim Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:29 pm

She's really fun to hang out with. I like her <3
    Udn
    Udn
    Guild Member

Character sheet
    Name: Udn
    Class: Death Knight

Post by Udn Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:11 pm

Great app!! (Y)
    Logaritmus
    Logaritmus
    Overlord
    Overlord

Character sheet
    Name: Logaritmus
    Class: Druid

Post by Logaritmus Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:34 pm

okay, umm after reading the whole app (yes i actually did it)
    I MUSt say that we have not had such decent app in a very very long time. Once again ex TDBH members shine.
    sorry i can't make myself any funny, so i'Ll stick to the facts:
    I like the coloring, creativity, you must be extremely talkative, and looking for "fun" (of you know what i mean -.^) nah jk.

So Vouch

P.S.: sorry, but after seeing the wall 'o text i couldn'T simply post "vouch" it would just have been wrong.
    Blackheart
    Blackheart

Post by Blackheart Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Seems good to me too, GL.
    Igen
    Igen
    Veteran

Character sheet
    Name: Igen
    Class: Warlock

Post by Igen Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:53 pm

Dinella wrote:I like to eat and I am fat xD

Croes would love you :d

ohh and a friendly advice: get a conflagrate glyph instead that shadow bolt imo ;>
    madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin

Post by madkiwi Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:38 am

very nice app.

Accepted, molest officer in game for invite

Sponsored content