I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

+2
Igen
Afortechx
6 posters

Afortechx Wanna join you guys^^

Afortechx

Afortechx Wanna join you guys^^ Empty Afortechx Wanna join you guys^^

Post by Afortechx Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Im a hunter 5.8k gs in pvp but going to be higher:) and pve 5.5k i wanna join you guys couse i saw lots of your raids and i went in many of them ^^ i mena my main pve gear is from your raids guys i love Kiwibubble's tank gear same Slashi's one...Smile today i asked Slashi if i can join giuld and he told me to make apply on this site bounce I hope youll welcome me i wait any answer:)
    Igen
    Igen
    Veteran

Character sheet
    Name: Igen
    Class: Warlock
    Level: 80

Afortechx Wanna join you guys^^ Empty Re: Afortechx Wanna join you guys^^

Post by Igen Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:14 pm

I suggest you to check the Application format before leaving this here. You don't have to follow those questions, but you have to prove that you would be a great addition in the guild. Treat this application like a job interview. Let us know you really want to join (and why).

Ohh and we don't care about gheiscore.

Good luck! :d
    Mr.Teddy
    Mr.Teddy
    Jr. Officer
    Jr. Officer

Post by Mr.Teddy Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:59 pm

Unvouch

We dont care about GS, you failed to read application format. Lacking in english (im willing to forgive there but I think along with failing to even search a application format before posting this says enough)

Communication is key

Logaritmus
    Logaritmus
    Overlord
    Overlord

Character sheet
    Name: Logaritmus
    Class: Druid

Post by Logaritmus Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:39 pm

Please remake application accordingly, i'll hold my vote till then.
    Afortechx

Post by Afortechx Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:11 am

well all those question? well macros?shits? thats how you know me? fine if wanna know me i wont post here personal stuffs its an apply.....if wannna know me ask for my skype/mail...more i lack in engl??k who said that must be mentaly retarded or smth...lol I have cambrige profy one dude if i want to write with gramma shits like:",-and stuffs i go to school its a fking forum were you just apply for a giuld i apply the way i like with my mistakes dude who cares?? come on skype and show me your better engl probably you used google translate for reading my apply lol......do what you think its just a game i applyed just couse i saw your active in raids and your name is cool dont keep your votes i wont edit my post...>>rules are to be broken (PS:go onn smart guy and tell that my engl sucked here too) and then vote NO! to me ....kind of finished i was rly tired when i posted and too bored to ask at all those questions from that perfect>> application...lol its first time i see such stuffs...gl guys with your giuld and forum rules.....now plz you gotta say it:"Im a kid"(yes like all mentaly retards on the internet come on skype or on mail youll see how kid i am)PS(again):sorry for my ragexD...as always Fanatik here Hope you enjoyed it(and a job interview?.....lets be honest its a game guys...lol)
    Mr.Teddy
    Mr.Teddy
    Jr. Officer
    Jr. Officer

Post by Mr.Teddy Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:17 am

Afortechx wrote:well all those question? well macros?shits? thats how you know me? fine if wanna know me i wont post here personal stuffs its an apply.....if wannna know me ask for my skype/mail...more i lack in engl??k who said that must be mentaly retarded or smth...lol I have cambrige profy one dude if i want to write with gramma shits like:",-and stuffs i go to school its a fking forum were you just apply for a giuld i apply the way i like with my mistakes dude who cares?? come on skype and show me your better engl probably you used google translate for reading my apply lol......do what you think its just a game i applyed just couse i saw your active in raids and your name is cool dont keep your votes i wont edit my post...>>rules are to be broken (PS:go onn smart guy and tell that my engl sucked here too) and then vote NO! to me ....kind of finished i was rly tired when i posted and too bored to ask at all those questions from that perfect>> application...lol its first time i see such stuffs...gl guys with your giuld and forum rules.....now plz you gotta say it:"Im a kid"(yes like all mentaly retards on the internet come on skype or on mail youll see how kid i am)PS(again):sorry for my ragexD...as always Fanatik here Hope you enjoyed it(and a job interview?.....lets be honest its a game guys...lol)

You just proved my point that you are not suitable for this guild. Drama much? I wasnt asking for a perfect application at all, just one that was a bit more informative, one that shows your a good kinda guy (or woman) thats nice to have in the guild. Let's be honest is it really that hard to copy-paste the format and awnser its questions?
    Also calling people mentally retarded doesnt help your case :3

Denied

p.s. As the "Smart man" i'll tell you your english did totally suck in that post btw <3
    Afortechx

Post by Afortechx Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:43 am

k ty no point in posting more just a loss of time come on skype dude youll see how i realy am:P ty for the denie i would go onn with this comment but.......and yes you are mentaly retarded even if dosent helps me....lol
    T3hD4rk
    T3hD4rk
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Tehdark
    Class: Warlock

Post by T3hD4rk Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:16 am

Application Denied.

Feel free to remake your application using the required format and answering the questions found here: https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t2-application-format
    madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin

Post by madkiwi Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:30 pm

WTF!!!!!!!

And you mentioned my name, but i blame Slashi this time....BAD SLASHI

Sponsored content