I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

5 posters

Talilou - the Holy Paly!

Talilou

Talilou - the Holy Paly! Empty Talilou - the Holy Paly!

Post by Talilou Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Name, Age and Timezone:
    Agatha, 20, UTC +1

Character Name and Class:
    Talilou Paladin

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:
    4d 12h 30min

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?
    On this server: I've been a member of one guild called Forgotten Knights. Basically I've been looking for an english speaking guild, I've met the Guild Leader in a bg and after a pleasant conversation he invited me.

I have been playing WoW for 2 years on so-called "retail". I've quit around February (winter session at uni). Cataclism wasn't so fun for me anyway. Within those 2 years though I've played among the finest players Wink We've completed whole WotLK content 10 and 25m on both normal and heroic difficulty (Naxx, OS, Onyx, Uldu, VoA, ToC, ICC, RS). Back then I played Holy Priest as my main and blood tank dk, holy pala and balance druid as my alts Razz (Yeah i know im a bit geekish).

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM?
    I reeeeeally wanna raid. FK don't organise such events.

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?

Well, I wanted to join a guild with ppl that I could communicate normally and raid with. I checked the magic-wow's forum Guild section and after reading your subforum I've decided to post an app. Plus I saw some ppl from this guild in-game and they seemd to have a bit more brain than others so ... Wink

Please Explain DKP in your own words. (Hint, check the guild information thread.)

The guild on the other server I played on used to have that, then switched to EPGP. Well anyway, I guess it's a system that rewards players accordingly to the effort that they put into "guild matters". With those point you're able to get gear pieces. A bit like on Auction Razz

Class Based Questions:

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.
    As for a holy paly in ICC, I'd say:
    INT
    INT
    INT
    haste, till soft capped
    crit

I guess this a good place to add that I also have a protection spec. I ain't geared up on that one much though. As prot I'd say prio is: Def till cap, STAM, Dodge/Block/Parry. If u'd rather inv a prot pally I'm sure I could provide some more info about how I tank.

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.)
    I must warn you that currently my spec is mostly for PvP use. Same thing with the UI (mostly what I have on bars).

(cant post links for 7 days so I'm gonna try to cheat the tool Razz)
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/195/wowscrnshot082511232221.jpg/
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/535/wowscrnshot082511232304.jpg/

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.
    Like I said above: more to PvP at the moment.
    For raids I'd pick up the points in Light's Grace, maxed Enlightened Judgements, loose Sacred Cleansing, prolly loose improved Hammer, take the improved armor or BoW.
    Atm glyphs are Flash of Light, Beacon of Light and Seal of Wisdom. With better gear for PvE i'd take Holy Light (defo).
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/wowscrnshot082511233100.jpg/
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/wowscrnshot082511233112.jpg/
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/wowscrnshot082511233118.jpg/

Healer Section
    Please briefly explain how you deal with group healing situations and how you deal with single target healing.
    Group: Get the Holy Light glyph. Beacon and SS tank, spam HL in groups taking dmg (pref malee cuz of the distance between them, nice healing from glyph). Use Judgement every minute.
    Single: Depending on my gear, healing will be either FoL spam or HL spam - equip proper libram. Beacon and SS tank. Use JoL, holy shock and spam FoL/HL. JoL every minute for haste buff. If I'm expecting bigger dmg to come use hand of sacrifice/divine sacrifice/aura mastery, spam myself keeping the beacon up on tank.

That's it basically, plus some tips and tricks that I don't reveal Wink

Do you use any addons to aid you in healing?
    Ofc. Grid2 (left side on screenshot, it's not raid so u can't see rly but ye Razz), ShadowedUnit Frames, Bindpad, Clique, Bartender, DBM, Quartz.

About you:
    Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.
    I used to be an Achievement Whore back on Retail. Now I'm discovering the world of PvP. That doesn't mean though that I don't miss the good old days of riding ToC and ICC...

This is the guild tabard. Describe it in one word.
    CUTE!

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?
    After 2 years of being the only girl playing among 24 man I'm used to that Razz Anyway, I ain't cheap! No naked pics! Well... At least not until you get me this shiny pink mount... Lol.

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?
    Look above.

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?
    - Nooo, not this gnome! Srsly dudes, don't you see the tattoo? That's I private gnome! I own his ass since 1979! Find ur own gnom to bully! Duh -_-"

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!
    What more I can add. I'm from Poland, currently studying Management and Economics. I enjoy good games, not only MMOs but also regular cRPGs or strategies Wink Love movies and... (sorry dudes Wink my bf! Wink
    I'm trying to be a kind and cheerful person but also pro at what I do Razz
    Aaand my recent hobby is... cooking and baking Wink

Hope I didn't bore u all to death with this app. Looking foreward to hearing from you. And sorry for any grammar mistakes! Ain't as perfect in english as I'd like to be Smile
    croes
    Guild Member

Character sheet
    Name: Croes
    Class: Paladin
    Level: 80

Talilou - the Holy Paly! Empty Re: Talilou - the Holy Paly!

Post by croes Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:25 pm

I don't think the first officer even needs to wait for other vouches..
    I like what you study and I like what you cook and bake so are you willing to share some of that?

Oh I'll be seeing you in gchat soon.
    Kitteh
    Overlord
    Overlord

Character sheet
    Name: Kittens
    Class:
    Level:

Post by Kitteh Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Very nice app here,i'll Vouch.
    Igen
    Igen
    Veteran

Character sheet
    Name: Igen
    Class: Warlock

Post by Igen Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:53 pm

I like the fact that she actually found a way to post links with this shitty forum rule and not just said "fk I can't post it".

Ohh and impressive application :d vmuch like

and nice to see another holy pally that knows how to heal perfectly
    madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin

Post by madkiwi Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:37 pm

Yes, very nice app, its a vouch from me as well

Application granted

Molest an officer ingame for invite

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content