I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

3 posters

Aim's Application

Aim
    Aim

Character sheet
    Name: Aim
    Class: Hunter
    Level: 80

Aim's Application Empty Aim's Application

Post by Aim Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Name: Pav
    Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (I think it’s GMT-5 at the moment)

Character Name: Aim
    Class: Hunter

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:

Total time played: 64 days, 7 hours, 2 minutes, 15 seconds

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?
    Yes and they’re as follows: CanesVenatici, Rise to Rebellion, Wiping as Intended and The Dark Brotherhood.

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM?
    I felt the CanesVenatici from Legion and Mwow were way too different so I left to join Rise to Rebellion which was led by a friend. Then we disbanded and created a smaller guild dedicated to wiping in ulduar lol. After a while, everyone left and I applied for The Dark Brotherhood. I left because the guild went downhill after half the guild split to form Subliminal Syndicate. Also, I logged in earlier today to find out that everyone had been kicked from the guild but the log didn’t exactly say who did it.

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?
    From what I read, IPiM is a more of a social guild focusing on the community aspect of the game. After spending months with barely anyone on in my guild, it’s gotten very boring and I want to experience an active community again. Also, I noticed that IPiM shares similar traits to CanesVenatici – a guild which I had been a member of for 3 years – so that really made me want to join such a guild again and I know a few people in here. Last, I like your guild name =P

Class Based Questions

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.

PvE: Hit Rating > Armor Penetration > Agility > Critical Strike > Haste
    I prioritize ArP instead of Agility because I’m an ArP Hunter.
    PvP: Hit Rating > Agility > Critical Strike

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window.

Link to mwow armory just in case: panel.magic-wow.com/armory/?character=115820.0

Aim in PvE Gear: Aim's Application WoWScrnShot_112911_175400

Aim in PvP/Battleground Gear: Aim's Application WoWScrnShot_112911_190146
    Disclaimer: No pandas were hurt in the making of this screenshot.

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.
    PvE Build:
    wow335.gamestool.net/huntert.php?502000000000000000000000000353050012300132331352313515000001000000000000000000000

Glyphs: Glyph of Steady Shot, Glyph of Serpent Sting, Glyph of Killshot

PvP Build:
    wow335.gamestool.net/huntert.php?000000000000000000000000000353050010302132331350313512300302410000000000000000000

Glyphs: Glyph of Deterrence, Glyph of Kill shot, Glyph of Steady Shot

Note: I couldn't post without removing the http;// from those links

Please post your DPS rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your attack priority.
    Use Hunter’s Mark > Apply Serpent Sting > Misdirect the tank (I always add that in my rotation) > Use Rapid Fire > Chimera Shot > Aimed Shot > Steady Shot > Readiness and start over again but make sure not to overlap the rapid fire. Prioritise Kill Shot once the target’s below 20% health.

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?
    Hunters have quite a few abilities to manage their threat and using the rotation above, I never have any threat issues. If I do happen to generate too much threat, I’ll use feign death. I can also use distracting shot in case I have to get a mob to focus me. The addon I use is Omen Threat Meter.

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.
    I love World PvP the most but it’s mostly non-existant these days. Battlegrounds are an alternative to that. I can’t really pick between PvE and PvP though. Sometimes I get these brainwaves where I absolutely have to try something out in PvP or when I wanna try a different build in PvE. It really depends on my mood.

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.
    Aeolist

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?
    MSN/Skype and we’ll be on our merry way =P

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?
    It’s only fair if I’m allowed to give back as much as I receive though

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?

Torture the gnome into revealing the location of his buddies then let the fun begin!

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!

I’m currently majoring in Aerospace Engineering in Florida. Other than that, I’ve started collecting cars as a hobby (I wanna own a huge collection one day), play golf and tennis and mostly traveling. I love spontaneity. If you called me up in the middle of the night asking to go on a road trip, I would pack my bags in a jiffy. Most of the time I act without thinking about the consequences (so far I haven’t had any bad experiences) but I really believe in living like it’s your last day. If I have to die, I wanna go out with bang. I can effortlessly switch from being serious to extremely goofy. By the way, farts crack me up. I’m writing an essay on the History of Flatulence Humor. At first I thought it would be really fun (I had it titled as Why are farts funny?) but the professor thought it was inappropriate so he renamed it. Help is welcome =[
    2fast4ucro
    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

Aim's Application Empty Re: Aim's Application

Post by 2fast4ucro Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:14 pm

vouch
    madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin
    Level: 80

Post by madkiwi Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:20 pm

Wow, it warms the cockles of my testicles to see a good app, they are few and far between
    cyclops
    Application granted, molest an officer in game for inv

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:09 am