I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

2 posters

reapplication By Twistedhorn aka Ariesknight

ariesknight

reapplication By Twistedhorn aka Ariesknight Empty reapplication By Twistedhorn aka Ariesknight

Post by ariesknight Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:09 pm

Name, Age and Timezone:Paul joseph Parakka
    19 years
    +5:30 GMT

Character Name and Class:
    Ariesknight Retridin
    Twistedhorn Restoshammy

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:
    5 months on Ariesknight
    and 3 months on Twistedhorn! :]

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?
    I was in Warcry Then i moved to The Dark Brotherhood

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM?
    I am still in The Dark Brotherhood.I want to join IPIM in my alt Twistedhorn

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?
    Many of my closest friends are there in the guild : Pein,Lxn,Aim,artemmis,Sxc,Croes,Azr,Pwnage,etc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class Based Questions

These questions aim to help us gain an understanding of how well you know your class.

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.
    for Retridin strength is the main stat Very Happy
    and for shamman its INT Smile

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.)
    i am kinda weak in linking stuff please dont mind :S

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.

Healer: If you are not a healing based applicant, skip this spoiler.

Spoiler:
    Please briefly explain how you deal with group healing situations and how you deal with single target healing.
    Bartender

Do you use any addons to aid you in healing?
    Xperl
    ShieldsUp
    DBM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About you:

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.
    I do only PvP on my paladin
    and only PvE on my shammy! Best of both Worlds! =D

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.
    Imba !!

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?
    i deliver services for freee Very Happy

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?
    Wow !! Dream come true hell yeah !!

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?
    i will make the total three !! fkk all gnomes Very Happy anoying little pricks

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!
    Hobbies : playing MMorpg hell yeah !
    Area of work and study:i am doing IT (information Tech) and doing a course in SQl server 2008 !!i am also a local whore ! tongue

and sorry kiwi i did was thinking you both are the same entity !! made many changes and edited plss check.

Last edited by ariesknight on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin
    Level: 80

reapplication By Twistedhorn aka Ariesknight Empty Re: reapplication By Twistedhorn aka Ariesknight

Post by madkiwi Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:30 pm

Class Based Questions

These questions aim to help us gain an understanding of how well you know your class.

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.)

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.

Healer: If you are not a healing based applicant, skip this spoiler.

Spoiler:
    Please briefly explain how you deal with group healing situations and how you deal with single target healing.
    Bartender

You kinda mised a section there fella

Personal Note :
    Hey Th3dark i hope everything is cool between us now as u told to reapply for the guild i have done it hope u vouch for me now bro looking forward for ur reply

And it was me you offended, try to get it right...... Shocked

ariesknight

reapplication By Twistedhorn aka Ariesknight Empty Post edited :)

Post by ariesknight Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:35 am

hey kiwi i have edited the post srry missed the section Shocked

Sponsored content

reapplication By Twistedhorn aka Ariesknight Empty Re: reapplication By Twistedhorn aka Ariesknight

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:39 am