I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

+2
Mr.Teddy
croes
6 posters

Application

croes
    Guild Member

Character sheet
    Name: Croes
    Class: Paladin
    Level: 80

Application Empty Application

Post by croes Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Name, Age and Timezone:

Steven, 20, GMT+1

Character Name and Class:

Croes, Paladin

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:

93 days on my paladin, which is my main character.

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?

Yes, when I first came to Magic-wow I was in the guild from wowlegion, named Bloodline, at that time there was also a second guild which a lot of friends were in and we managed to forge those guilds together in “Warcry”. Meanwhile, I applied to CanesVenatici and put an alt in it because I was constantly raiding naxxramas with them.

Eventually I left Warcry due to some issues i had with some people’s mentality and the guild was becoming inactive as well. Which the guild leader, my friend, recently disbanded. So since then Canes has been the only guild I was in (no alt guilds).

So now I left Canes because of 2 reasons, one is personal and the other is that pretty much all the officers left the guild except for 2. One half of the officers, which I was the closest to decided to make their own guild “And a dinosaur”, the guild I’m in currently. Even though these are my friends, I just don’t find it fun to be in a guild and be the only one online, I’d rather have a more filled guild where I can chat with others and thus is my reason to join your guild. I know a couple of guild members already and it’s fun to play with them so I’m convinced I’ll like you aswell.

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM?

Read the answer to the previous question.

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?

Quoting myself here Razz :” I’d rather have a more filled guild where I can chat with others and thus is my reason to join your guild. I know a couple of guild members already and it’s fun to play with them so I’m convinced I’ll like you as well.”

Please Explain DKP in your own words. (Hint, check the guild information thread.)

DKP is a system used for raiding. If you kill a boss you get a certain amount of points awarded. These points are then used to bid on the loot.

What stat do you prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.

Retribution: strength and crit mainly, haste for pve perhaps just from gear though
    Holy: Intellect stacking
    Protection: I just get defense capped and then stack stamina

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, melee for a melee DPS character.)

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot030511224836.jpg/
    I can play everything though, holy pvp/pve, tank, retri pve

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.

I’m kind of lazy here, posting another 4 screenshots..I think everyone knows the standard build for a retribution paladin. I’m pretty much always pvp speced so: 7/11/53 and glyphs: judgement, exorcism and seal of righteous

My tank spec: 5/61/5 glyphs: lol apparently i have my holy glyphs still there so none atm xD but it’s not that crucial

Holy spec: I don’t have it at the moment but it’s like 51/20/0 for pvp and pve is slightly different like: 55’ish/16/0 orso and glyphs: holy shock, flash of light and beacon of light.

I don’t use any add-ons except for Bartender and atlasloot, which I got 2 days ago. I don’t need any extra add-ons. The ones that are built-in in the game are enough for me.

My rotations for retribution and protection are “use what’s not on CD”. Never have any problems with threat when i’m dps’ing nor when i’m tanking. It’s practically impossible to lose threat as a tank or get threat as a dps, at least it is so for me.
    When I heal in a raid I just use my mouse to click on people and press my keybinds for holy shock, flash, cleanse,... .

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.

I mainly do any kind of pvp, except for duels. I find it lame unless they are for practice. I do enjoy doing some pve occasionally but i’d never join or look for a pug on my own. I’ll just tag along with some friend(s).

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.

Life.

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?

Decline, take screenshots and share those with the officers. Unless you’re one foxy lady, that’s another deal. Razz

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?

There will always be some issue or conflict with someone, it’s unavoidable but i mainly don’t bother myself too much about things so unless this turned out to be something really offensive or so I would just drop it and ignore it.

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?

Tell them to stop harassing my alt.

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!

I guess I can tell you guys some more personal info. So my name is Steven and I’m from Belgium. Currently studying for Accountant. In my free time I play indoor football and (the regular) football and of course WoW.
    What makes life great: GIRLS!
    Mr.Teddy
    Mr.Teddy
    Jr. Officer
    Jr. Officer

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Mr.Teddy Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:51 pm

I was expecting a decent application from someone that was in canes, good to see yer not dissappointing :p

Vouch

you better watch yourself now I know you got a gnome though o_o
    2fast4ucro
    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

Post by 2fast4ucro Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:35 am

lol fatty :p

ofc you have my vote

inb4 trai rapes you
    Igen
    Igen
    Veteran

Character sheet
    Name: Igen
    Class: Warlock

Post by Igen Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 am

No. I hate him :3

croes wrote:It’s practically impossible to lose threat as a tank
    Try me

(I can't vote here tho :\ )
    Logaritmus
    Logaritmus
    Overlord
    Overlord

Character sheet
    Name: Logaritmus
    Class: Druid

Post by Logaritmus Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:10 am

Vouch nothing else is needed to say.
    I'm glad you have decided to join IPiM i hope we can live up to your expectations.
    T3hD4rk
    T3hD4rk
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Tehdark
    Class: Warlock

Post by T3hD4rk Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:14 am

Application Granted.

PM one of the officers in game to get an invite. You can find a list of officers here: https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t24-guild-staff-information

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:22 am