I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

3 posters

Application

Zexen
    Zexen
    Guild Member

Application Empty Application

Post by Zexen Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:44 am

Name, Age and Timezone:
    Toey, 18, GMT + 7

Character Name and Class:
    Zexen, Paladin

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:
    43 Days, 8 hours, 33 minutes

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?
    Yeah I have. I’ve been in CanesVenatici for a while back. I don’t remember the exact date of when I joined, but it would be almost one year I guess? That’s pretty much the only guild I was in since I started this server. As a matter of fact, I just started playing WoW on WotLK (magic-wow being my first) so I had no other guilds before as well.

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM?
    Well, to be perfectly honest, I find some new players to be not so likable thus irritating me at times. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate them. I do talk with them. It’s just they’re not what I consider a good friend. I still have characters within Canes because I do take pleasure in chatting with many players there despite my previous statement.

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?
    Well, I do know some of you people who joined Canes at some point before and I find it enjoyable talking with many of you. The idea of getting to know more people like them intrigues me.

Please Explain DKP in your own words. (Hint, check the guild information thread.)
    Correct me if I’m wrong, DKP or Dragon kill points is a loot awarding system in which the player with more points get more priority on the item. Once that player gains that item through DKP usage, he/she loses the DKP equal to the rarity or the level of the item. DKP is gained from guild contribution such as attending daily guild raid. (site wowwiki)
    Class Based Questions

These questions aim to help us gain an understanding of how well you know your class.

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.
    Retribution Paladin – Strength in all the sockets except for yellow sockets with 6 or more strength as bonus in which I’ll probably gem 10 strength and crit. I’m using the metagem that gives 21 agility and 3 percent critical damage increase. This is because the meta requirements are very easy to complete. I gemmed a nightmare’s tear somewhere on my body.

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot030811232427.jpg/

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#99QnCLWzHaQRi,yade3q,12213
    Please post your DPS rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your attack priority.
    cs, ds, judge, HoW (if available), excorcism, consecrate

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?
    Hand of Salvation can reduce my threat although, I’ve never really used it. I do have Omen threat meter installed to keep my alert on threat.
    About you:

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.
    I enjoy a mix of all aspects of the game. Really : /. When I get bored of PvE content, I’ll just switch over to PvP to keep me entertained. I don’t get bored of either at the same time xD. As for achievements, I can say that I’m not a huge fan but rather getting what I can get. I don’t really care much about it.

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.
    Pink? D:

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?
    Sextape and blackmail :>

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?
    Molest as in Michael Jackson molest or? D: if that’s the case then np, I love being molested specially by hot guys.

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do? Convince them into making a sextape. $$$$$$$$ profit

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!
    I’m currently finishing high school. I’m going for the computer engineering major for university. I’ve applied to a lot of places, so I’m still not confirmed as to where I might be going. Hobbies include manga, music, and tennis. I’d also like to add that I am a guy.
    Mr.Teddy
    Mr.Teddy
    Jr. Officer
    Jr. Officer

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Mr.Teddy Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:48 am

As a Dutchman I like your way of thinking $_$

Vouch
    T3hD4rk
    T3hD4rk
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Tehdark
    Class: Warlock
    Level: 80

Post by T3hD4rk Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:53 am

I like this application. It has nothing to do with the molestation question. Honest.

Vouched and Application Granted

PM one of the officers in game to get an invite. You can find a list of officers here: https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t24-guild-staff-information

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:52 pm