I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

4 posters

Blackbeast-Application

blackbeast

Blackbeast-Application Empty Blackbeast-Application

Post by blackbeast Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:20 am

Name, Age and Timezone:
    Buga Ionut,17,GMT +02:00

Character Name and Class:
    Blackbeast---->Warrior

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:
    Total time played:17-days 16-hours 5-minutes 23-seconds
    Time played on this level:16-days 3-hours 10-minutes 5-seconds

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?
    I was part of >Blood Rush<...I leave wow 3 mounths and they gave me kick....and now i'm searching a new guild xD

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM?
    I didn't leave that guild,i got kicked.

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?
    I'm searching a good guild...with pro player...to make raids...pvp Razz

Please Explain DKP in your own words. (Hint, check the guild information thread.)
    Really i don't heard about this DKP coz i rarely PVE only for farm or reputation Very Happy i think its good now Razz

----------------------------------------------
    Class Based Questions

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.
    I prioritise in strength...hit and some critical strike Very Happy

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.)
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/685/blackbeast.png/

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.
    http://wow335.gamestool.net/warriort.php?0321312123335100202212013231251325000130000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Glyph of Hamstring
    Glyph of Mortal Strike
    Glyph of Rapid Charge

Please post your DPS rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your attack priority.
    Charge>Hamstring>Mortal Strike>Demoralizing Shout>Rend>Thunder Clap>Overpover>Bladestorm>Heroic Throw>EXECUTE ->in PVP Very Happy

About you

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.
    I like PVP more then PVE Razz . In PVE hated side with inv ppl...When ur raid is full two of them gonna leave and others leave to or when u gonna wipe all leave and raid goes to hell X(

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.
    Lovely...Pink heart :X

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?
    No problems Very Happy let's see how you handle Smile)

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?
    It's k but not every time Smile

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?
    I'm gonna help them pwn his ugly ass >Smile

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!
    I have some hobbies like: playing football,wow all day Very Happy,going with my friend in club's,smoke and many things Very Happy

Last edited by blackbeast on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Traicy
    Traicy
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

Blackbeast-Application Empty Re: Blackbeast-Application

Post by Traicy Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:42 am

blackbeast wrote:
    Please Explain DKP in your own words. (Hint, check the guild information thread.)
    These points are awarded to each guild member as they attend a guild raid. The current DKP of each member reflects his or her priority for loot. When a member wins an item, they lose a DKP amount that reflects the value of that item.
    DKP allows for an unbiased comparison between guild members when decisions about loot are to be made based on attendance and recent items that have been awarded.
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Dragon_kill_points

Unvouch.
    I'm just tired of lame ass applications.
    xx
    2fast4ucro
    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

Post by 2fast4ucro Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:36 am

blackbeast wrote:
    Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!
    I have some hobbies like: playing wow all day Very Happy,smoke and many things Very Happy

what exactly are you smoking? ;d

also try to expand your answers, your app looks quite rushed
    blackbeast

Post by blackbeast Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Okay so...I really have to say it, the application format is one of the worst I've ever seen if not the worst so the responses are accordingly.
    I agree with the first parts until those questions...WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? This is a wow guild and you're asking members about sex with gm? what should I answer? Okay, If GM is girl and not just half a girl i'd fuck her but if he's boy? I'd kick the shit out of him if I'd ever see him in real life.

"It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?"
    Define molest. If you mean like, say rough words to me with me not doing anything to him that it's bad. I don't take crap from anybody especially from someone who doesn't even know who I really am. If you refer to constructive criticism, yea, I can take that as long as it's really constructive and help me change my view of the facts.

"One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?"
    Okay, this question was reason for a facepalm to the ground. If you guys really tried to make your guild sound like tons of fun, this question was definetly something you did wrong. It's bad, and I mean, bad BAD. What would I do? I don't know, what would you guys do?

I have nothing against you guys, hell I don't know even one of you but the questions you're asking in the application are far beyond the questions a good guild with self respect and self esteem would ask a player if he wants to join. Anyway, I could probably reapply and make a better application but now that I come to think of it. No.

Also, Traicy, I'm playing more PvP so I don't really care about these DKP. For example, in one other guild I was member, they were also focused on PvE these Dragon Keep Points were used for "biding" on items. You would gain DKP accordingly to your time spent in raid, but also there were special bonuses for DKP awarding.

Anyway, that's about everything I had to say.
    Goodbye and have fun...at bullying gnomes...ROFL!
    Traicy
    Traicy
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

Post by Traicy Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Cy@.
    I won't even bother explaining the implicit point of those questions, since it won't matter for IQ'ed people such as yourself.
    T3hD4rk
    T3hD4rk
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Tehdark
    Class: Warlock
    Level: 80

Post by T3hD4rk Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:06 pm

The questions are not serious, they are there to test your personality, wit and sense of humor. Of which you obviously failed. Application is working well I would say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:09 pm