I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

5 posters

Dappy's aplication! :P

dappy

Dappy's aplication! :P Empty Dappy's aplication! :P

Post by dappy Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Name, Age and Timezone: Pe6o,17,(EST).

Character Name and Class:Dappy, paladin.

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on: Here you go.

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us? Yes i have been member of Warcry.I want to move in IPIM because i know many people.I want to have fun too.I will help every1 who need help.I can entertain whole guild i have big sense of humour Smile.I joined Warcry because of failing my own guild called :''Fat Kids Are Hard To Kidnap''. I thought it would be easy to be leader of guild.It wasnt pvp or pve guild.It was just guild where u can relax from the real life and share your oppinions,what do u like,who do u like,or so.Unfortunately ppl began to act bad because it wasnt guild which help it was just guild where u can relax and to say some funny things after u have ur whole set.wrathful for pvp and icc/toc for pve.Then my friend told me Warcry and i just made application.They accepted me very warm Smile.

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM?Well my friend got kicked for nothing.He hates the guild now.The thing that he got kicked is so stupid that u cant even imagine.He just said that he dont like cartoons more because he have grown up and they just raged at him for sharing his oppinion and they kicked him.I don't kike ppl like these.
    So i hope i will be IPIM member so we can have great time.

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?
    The truth is that when i saw ur guild name i lol'd but i didnt know u are so strong guild.And i told my self that 1day when i am 80lv i will try my chance to apply . This was long time ago because now i have 2 chars and this is my alt.You have proofed your helpful and strong guild reputation because when we(warcry) went icc we always asked you for help.And i have met your members in 2v2 and 3v3.O.o and i have beaten some of them but i am not proud of this because i know there are at least 100 ppl who can one shot me Very Happy:D:D Razz

Please Explain DKP in your own words. (Hint, check the guild information thread.) It colects points after u kill boss. The more points u have , the bigger chance to have big roll.

Class based questions !

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them. Dude my class has 3 specs as any other. Pa Retry spec str.
    in prot = sta .
    holy pvp - spell power , PVE - sta and int.
    Hit rating is very important too.I think the hit cap is 379.

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.)Here you go.

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.

http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?503520500002130531005152215032000500000000000000000005000000000000000000000000

Glyphs : Glyph of Seal of light,Holy shock,Flash light.
    minor glyphs: i dont have yet.(they aren't much important)

Healer:

SPOILER:
    Please briefly explain how you deal with group healing situations and how you deal with single target healing.
    Simple: when i heal my self i use Sacred shield and spam flash heal. If my hp goes low i use holy shock too.Holy shock is spell which can heal u but if u use it on yourself it becomes instant heal. If my hp is critically low i use divine shield.If the player cant dps me much i use Wings and i pwn him.Seals are VERY important too.If i want my mana not to go low i use Seal of wisdom.But when i want to heal more i use Seal of Light.I have glyph of seal of light (5% increased healing).

If i heal 2 or 3 players i use becon of light on some of them and i heal me or the guy that DOES NOT have becon of light.I look who get attacked msot and i use sacred shild on him. If he is under 10k i use hand of protection and to the other player hand of sacrifice.I use devine sacrifice too and i start healing my self like hell.

Do you use any addons to aid you in healing?
    Gladius THE BEST EVER MADE !!!!Healing bolt too but i dont like it so i dont use it much.I dont use any other addons because gladius is very helpful.

About you:

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc. I enjoy most achievements.I like pvp too.I love 2v2 Smile.I went on event once. Very Happy:D It was pvp and i was low geared so i died 1st and the gm lol'd at me >,< Embarassed

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.
    hot

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do? Ive never thought what i would make if some1 ask me for sexual favour.I just wont answer or so idk. Very hard question.

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok? NO!Thats gay its not ok

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do? I will steal his lunch and ill share it with our g mates and ill put the money in the guild bank Very Happy! lol!

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!Well i dont work because i dont have 18.In my country if u work and u r under 18 u can go to prison.My hobbies are to go outside with friends,riding bike,swiming,basketball,football.I am in school for computers. I mean i study like programmer.O.o what make life great? Ehh many things:

beer <3 Basketball @ king [img][/img] Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz What a Face :penis: lol!

The End
    Embarassed

Last edited by dappy on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Traicy
    Traicy
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

Dappy's aplication! :P Empty Re: Dappy's aplication! :P

Post by Traicy Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:14 am

I can bet ryan's nipples that this application didn't take more than 3 minutes to do.
    Giving you 24 hours to elaborate those answers.
    xx
    dappy

Post by dappy Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:11 am

Traicy wrote:I can bet ryan's nipples that this application didn't take more than 3 minutes to do.
    xx

it took me 1 hour but Sad

Last edited by dappy on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Traicy
    Traicy
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

Post by Traicy Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:04 am

Let's play a game.
    Spot the 2134986234871563879126317826319082 differences between https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t66-zanderr-rogue and your application.
    xx
    dappy

Post by dappy Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:17 pm

Traicy wrote:Let's play a game.
    Spot the 2134986234871563879126317826319082 differences between https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t66-zanderr-rogue and your application.
    xx

Well i like the guy's application but every person is different so i cant make it the same. I workd hard on it i am not experienced at application-making. This is my best at the moment. cheers affraid
    Traicy
    Traicy
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

Post by Traicy Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:30 am

Nice improvement.
    Wasn't too hard, eh?
    Vouch.
    dappy

Post by dappy Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:23 pm

thnx i appreciate it Smile
    Djek
    Djek

Post by Djek Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:17 am

dappy wrote:
    Traicy wrote:I can bet ryan's nipples that this application didn't take more than 3 minutes to do.
    xx

Yes every body can't do same application, all don't have same intelligents and don't write english and understand english fluently...like they some teen who wanna join guild they can't write a pro application and good english... Very Happy
    dappy

Post by dappy Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:09 am

Djek wrote:
    dappy wrote:
    xx

Yes every body can't do same application, all don't have same intelligents and don't write english and understand english fluently...like they some teen who wanna join guild they can't write a pro application and good english... Very Happy

I see what u mean. Yea i have some english-typing mistakes but i follow the rule : Not to re-edit my application 10000000000 times. I had opportunity to do it and i have fixed it.
    Mr.Teddy
    Mr.Teddy
    Jr. Officer
    Jr. Officer

Post by Mr.Teddy Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:51 am

Djek wrote:
    dappy wrote:
    xx

That isnt a reason to accept, this is a guild and as such we can make the standards we are looking for in members. English is required because good communication is important. That you make the application as it should be shows effort and competence.

And if its good you can also see better what kind of person you're dealing with, see if he will fit or not. To remove those standards would make the guild quite unpleasant over time.

I'm undecided, I cant really say unvouch now that he has put some effort in it but it's still feels meh to me. I'll let another officer decide.
    dappy

Post by dappy Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:08 pm

Mr.Teddy wrote:
    Djek wrote:
    dappy wrote:
    xx

That isnt a reason to accept, this is a guild and as such we can make the standards we are looking for in members. English is required because good communication is important. That you make the application as it should be shows effort and competence.

And if its good you can also see better what kind of person you're dealing with, see if he will fit or not. To remove those standards would make the guild quite unpleasant over time.

I'm undecided, I cant really say unvouch now that he has put some effort in it but it's still feels meh to me. I'll let another officer decide.

When i speak to guildies i will write correct and i wont make mistake i promise.I will use dictionary if necessary. Wink
    Mr.Teddy
    Mr.Teddy
    Jr. Officer
    Jr. Officer

Post by Mr.Teddy Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:22 pm

We're not THAT strict, lol.

alright

Tiny vouch
    dappy

Post by dappy Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Mr.Teddy wrote:We're not THAT strict, lol.

alright

Tiny vouch

Very Happy:D tnx dude :p cheers cheers
    madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin
    Level: 80

Post by madkiwi Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:47 pm

Nice work with taking advice and re-doing your app. Its a vouch from me as well.

Gratz, application granted, slap/lick/touch an officer ingame for an invite

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:18 pm