I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

3 posters

Synysterr Newer and Better app

synysterr

Synysterr Newer and Better app  Empty Synysterr Newer and Better app

Post by synysterr Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Name, Age and Timezone:My name is Max,i am 20 years old,The time zone here is (EST).

Character Name and Class:My Character name is Synysterr,Retribution Paladin .

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:My time played is -1 day 18 hours 56 Minutes .

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?A few Obsidian seekers ,Fusionship,Doom Squad PVP,Ect

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM? Many things really,No Humor,No Raids,Not Active.Dumb names,Not Friendly,no English,No Nothing , its like your just with the guild tag and thats it.

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?You are stable and mature, also have a sense of humor...And The name is just like WOW!! I Pee In Moonwells <<<<----PrO

Please Explain DKP in your own words. (Hint, check the guild information thread.)Dragon kill Points obtained by raid bosses- Hint helped ! Very Happy

Class Based Questions

These questions aim to help us gain an understanding of how well you know your class.

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.
    Retribution-Hit rate Cap and then boost STR.----Hit Rate cap 380
    Holy-Intellect to 25,000 mana then spell power.
    Protection-Defense rating to the cap and then boost stamina.---I dont know the protection Defense rating cap.

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.)
    Ul

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.Build Glyphs-Exorcism,Divine Storm,Judgement.

DPS:
    Please post your DPS rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your attack priority..I will probably need some tips for a rotation but this is what i use-Divine Storm-Judgement of Light-Crusader Strike-Consecration-Exorcism. I will probably need some help with this.

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this? Nope, But i will probably start useing alot of them.

Healer: If you are not a healing based applicant, skip this spoiler.

Tank: If you are not a tank, skip this spoiler.

About you:

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.i like PvE right now, PvP gets boring really fast.

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.
    it makes me horny.....Is that strange Very Happy

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?
    Bring him a Night Elf Slave with my mask.

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?yeah, they molest me now but i will molest them later Very Happy

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?
    Feed him with Drake Poo.

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!bullying Gnomes.

>>>I know my gear looks mixed well it is , but i will fix this as soon as possible,i just want to join you, i will do what ever it takes to prove my self .
    And Peeing in a moonwell sounds cool right xD

Synysterr Newer and Better app  Wowscr11
    madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin
    Level: 80

Synysterr Newer and Better app  Empty Re: Synysterr Newer and Better app

Post by madkiwi Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:29 am

Wow, alot more colorful than your last app. Alot better application.

I will give you my vouch on effort alone, just for the fact you did go and remake your app.

Awaiting another officers comments

Good luck
    Logaritmus
    Logaritmus
    Overlord
    Overlord

Character sheet
    Name: Logaritmus
    Class: Druid

Post by Logaritmus Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:54 am

Nice app, and i really appreciate that you remade your application from the beginning

Vouch
    synysterr

Post by synysterr Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:50 am

Thank you

So am i Approved,or Rejected?
    madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin

Post by madkiwi Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:43 pm

Well, you have 2 vouches, thats enough for me, so i will grant your app.

Welcome to the guild, whisp an officer in game for invite

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:09 pm