I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

2 posters

APPLICATION FOR RONALB

Ronalb

APPLICATION FOR RONALB Empty APPLICATION FOR RONALB

Post by Ronalb Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:59 am

Name, Age and Timezone:My name is Adrien am 15 years old time zone (UTC+04:00) Port Louis

Character Name and Class:Ronalb, Retri Pala

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:22days 8h 42min

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?

Yes ruin reloaded

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM?The officer was unfriendly with me,they don’t help when I needed if they are busy they have to tell me then they will help me later!

What are your reasons for deciding to join us? Because my brother is in this guild he tell me that here all are guys are friendly, and have PvP and Raid event here all members are Helpes….

Please Explain DKP in your own words. (Hint, check the guild information thread.)DKP system is a loot system with dkp points

Class Based Questions

These questions aim to help us gain an understanding of how well you know your class.

What stat to your prioritise for your class?
    If there is more than one, please list them.
    Need Strengh, Hit rating must be 7% is good and crit must be 30% minimum Very Happy

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.) https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/263/wowscrnshot071111164841.jpg/

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.
    I use:
    Glyph of Exocism
    Glyph of Rigtheousness
    Glyph of Judgement
    Talents: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/683/wowscrnshot071111164859.jpg/
    DPS: If you are not a DPS based applicant, skip this spoiler.

Spoiler:
    Please post your DPS rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your attack priority.
    I don’t do a lot of raid because am full pvp but I wanna improve in this way with guild to do some raids and learn rotation

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?

Healer: If you are not a healing based applicant, skip this spoiler.

Spoiler:
    Please briefly explain how you deal with group healing situations and how you deal with single target healing.

Do you use any addons to aid you in healing?

Tank: If you are not a tank, skip this spoiler.

Spoiler:
    Please post your tanking rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your skill priority.

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?

A raid member pulls some adds. Breifly explain how you re-establish control of the mob.

About you:

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.
    I love PvP arena and battleground I love raid too but am not a pro :/

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.NICE

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?
    Lol I tell him than I can’t give you sexual favours because am not GAY ! Razz

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?NO! am not GAY xD

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?
    I will bullying him too for fun 

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!I play football,some jogging every day and study its important and play some playstation like play Pro Evolution Soccer  That’s all hope you like 
    Djek
    Djek

APPLICATION FOR RONALB Empty Re: APPLICATION FOR RONALB

Post by Djek Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:38 am

Nice application for a 15 year's all guy you have to farm gear you full furious pala talents quite good Very Happy Razz

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:37 pm