I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

5 posters

Megatro's Application

megatro

Megatro's Application Empty Megatro's Application

Post by megatro Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:32 am

Name, Age and Timezone:my name is olivier theodore,am 15 yr old, (UTC+04:00) Port Louis

Character Name and Class:megatro,rogue

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:2 days 6hr 15min

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?No it my first guild

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?My Cousin name Djek told me that it a nice guild with friendly guildies,some pvp event like premade and raids 

Please Explain DKP in your own words. (Hint, check the guild information thread.)It’s a raid loot system with DKP points ^^

Class Based Questions
    These questions aim to help us gain an understanding of how well you know your class.

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.Attack Power & Critical Strike

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.) https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/20/wowscrnshot071211175138.jpg/

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.PvP talents:- https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/809/wowscrnshot071211175117.jpg/
    PvE Talents:- https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/560/wowscrnshot071211175124.jpg/
    Glyph of Slice and Dice
    Glyph of multilate
    Glyph of Preparation

DPS: If you are not a DPS based applicant, skip this spoiler.\
    Please post your DPS rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your attack priority.
    Garrote,multilate 1 time,slice and dice and hunger of blood...multilate 3-4 combo points then evenom always slice and dice and hunger of blood up

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?I use recount to view my dps and if i take aggro i evasion

About you:

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.Arenas and doing some raids with some friendly person....

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.Beautiful

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?I tell him a big NO!

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?Nothing happened!

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?I will tell to the 2 guild member that it not good to bully a small Gnome Very Happy

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!I study,Play some football everyday,play some guitar,like play some soccer game on playstation like eating macaroni Very Happy Chat on facebook and talk with new person  Hope will accept me in i wanna taste i pee in moonwell life ^^

spookshire
    Guild Member

Character sheet
    Name: Spookshire
    Class: Druid
    Level: 80

Megatro's Application Empty Re: Megatro's Application

Post by spookshire Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:02 am

U use evasion when u get aggro? O.o
    And can u please tell which gems are u using as PvE mut?
    megatro

Post by megatro Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:41 am

spookshire wrote:U use evasion when u get aggro? O.o And can u please tell which gems are u using as PvE mut?

I use +40ap on all my gear >< Razz
    Traicy
    Traicy
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

Post by Traicy Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:28 am

megatro wrote:
    Please Explain DKP in your own words. (Hint, check the guild information thread.)It’s a raid loot system with DKP points ^^

Whoa man, that's a professional answer. Thank you Captain Obvious, we'll use this answer for our official IPiM thread.

megatro wrote:What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.Attack Power & Critical Strike

Tbh, you should be stacking haste and agility. It'd whoop your DPS away.

megatro wrote:Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.) https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/20/wowscrnshot071211175138.jpg/

Why would you link your combat spec, if you described your muti spec.

megatro wrote:How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?I use recount to view my dps and if i take aggro i evasion

Megatro's Application Devinporter

megatro wrote:The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?I tell him a big NO!

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?Nothing happened!

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?I will tell to the 2 guild member that it not good to bully a small Gnome Very Happy
    Are you a saint by any chance? This isn't how you should answer this questions sonnie.

Unvouch.
    xx

Djek
    Djek

Post by Djek Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:29 am

Traicy wrote:
    megatro wrote:

Whoa man, that's a professional answer. Thank you Captain Obvious, we'll use this answer for our official IPiM thread.

megatro wrote:What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.Attack Power & Critical Strike

Tbh, you should be stacking haste and agility. It'd whoop your DPS away.

megatro wrote:Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.) https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/20/wowscrnshot071211175138.jpg/

Why would you link your combat spec, if you described your muti spec.

megatro wrote:How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?I use recount to view my dps and if i take aggro i evasion

Megatro's Application Devinporter

megatro wrote:The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?I tell him a big NO!

Are you a saint by any chance? This isn't how you should answer this questions sonnie.

Unvouch.
    xx

He have 15 years old >.>
    spookshire
    Guild Member

Character sheet
    Name: Spookshire
    Class: Druid
    Level: 80

Post by spookshire Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:39 am

Srsly if I could give my opinion I would unvouch as well
    Djek
    Djek

Post by Djek Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:42 am

spookshire wrote:Srsly if I could give my opinion I would unvouch as well
    What's Wrong guys!! He have good rotation he is new in wow he ever join a guild he don't know how a guild is.... >.>
    javascript:emoticonp('Evil or Very Mad')
    Mr.Teddy
    Mr.Teddy
    Jr. Officer
    Jr. Officer

Post by Mr.Teddy Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:29 am

Okay im starting to get sick of randoms vouching for someone that is clearly not good, and has not done a good application at all. Just because he "don't" know how a guild is doesnt mean he can't awnser these questions correctly.

Unvouch.

Meaning this application is Denied You may try to make another application as second chance but it better be good then.

If I see another random sticking up in a application with barely anything good to add, and just plain trying to back up someone that clearly did a bad application.. where officers only should be the one to decide too, you can expect consequences.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:59 pm