I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

4 posters

Vyns application

Vyns
    Vyns

Vyns application Empty Vyns application

Post by Vyns Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:24 am

Name, Age and Timezone:

Georgiev Dimitar, 17, GMT+1

Character Name and Class:

Babybel , priest

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:

5 days, 5 hours, 36 mins.

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?

This is my first char of horde side actually, and i asked for some good guild on horde side, so they told me about You guys.I have friends from horde side like Shs, Aquaz, Sinlol etc Smile)

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?

As, i said i have alot of friends on horde side so i decided to create a char, so ye, i know You guys good, so i decided to join you and play with You. also I need that kind of guild for my priest, friendly and good players.

Please Explain DKP in your own words. (Hint, check the guild information thread.)

Dragon Kill Points is a loot system maded by Guild Leaders. They giving DKP to players who participate in guild raids / events. I can say that this is a system that gives the items to ppl that only deserve them because they have been to raids and killed bosses.

We used same sistem in Virtus ( my guild from alliance side, now renaimed to Noir) so its really good sistem.

Class Based Questions

These questions aim to help us gain an understanding of how well you know your class.

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.

The stats that I priorities in my class spell power ofc, haste and hit.

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, melee for a melee DPS character.)

Haste rating/ spell pentr./ hit rating

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/3/lol1bq.jpg/ -my mage in pvp
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/3/lol2bt.jpg/ - pve ye Smile)

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/405/xddza.png/ -ye, my priest on horde side, i just hit 80 few days ago,
    gonna be different situation in next few days Smile)

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.

http://space.offgamers.com/images/stories/priest-pvp-shadow-build.jpg

DPS:

Spoiler:
    Please post your DPS rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your attack priority.

VT/MB/DP/SW/MF rotation.

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?

Offcourse i use many addons for pve, few for pvp. I just always focus on my damage, and Threat im doing.

About you:

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.

Everything is kinda funny and enjoyable to play when u are with good players in it.. Battlegrounds can be rly funny, arenas.
    also pve is kinda funny, ventrillo etc. Is good to play with alot of good guys around you Smile)

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.

Jessica alba?:3

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?

Well im rly sexy that it hurts, so i wont be suprised Smile) About answer? huh, let him ask me first Smile)

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?

Yes, if it means I get some chippies...

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?

Probably gonna call Chuck Norris to solve the situation..

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!

I'm last year in High School, then off to University. I like playing football, tennis, Play Station with my friends. i love Linkin Park too, they rock ^_^
    and yea, more in game Smile))
    Traicy
    Traicy
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

Vyns application Empty Re: Vyns application

Post by Traicy Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:09 am

Not bad.
    However, kindly update the app with better screenshots, involving the character tab, just so we get an idea about your stats/itemization.
    xx
    Vyns
    Vyns

Post by Vyns Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:22 am

Name, Age and Timezone:

Georgiev Dimitar, 17, GMT+1

Character Name and Class:

Babybel , priest

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:

5 days, 5 hours, 36 mins.

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?

This is my first char of horde side actually, and i asked for some good guild on horde side, so they told me about You guys.I have friends from horde side like Shs, Aquaz, Sinlol etc )

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?

As, i said i have alot of friends on horde side so i decided to create a char, so ye, i know You guys good, so i decided to join you and play with You. also I need that kind of guild for my priest, friendly and good players.

Please Explain DKP in your own words. (Hint, check the guild information thread.)

Dragon Kill Points is a loot system maded by Guild Leaders. They giving DKP to players who participate in guild raids / events. I can say that this is a system that gives the items to ppl that only deserve them because they have been to raids and killed bosses.

We used same sistem in Virtus ( my guild from alliance side, now renaimed to Noir) so its really good sistem.

Class Based Questions

These questions aim to help us gain an understanding of how well you know your class.

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.

The stats that I priorities in my class spell power ofc, haste and hit.

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, melee for a melee DPS character.)

Haste rating/ spell pentr./ hit rating

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/3/lol1bq.jpg/ -my mage in pvp
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/143/lol11.jpg/ - pvp, stats, gear Smile

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/3/lol2bt.jpg/ - pve
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/12/lol22v.jpg/ - pve, stats,gear:)

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/405/xddza.png/ -ye, my priest on horde side, i just hit 80 few days ago,
    gonna be different situation in next few days )

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.

http://space.offgamers.com/images/stories/priest-pvp-shadow-build.jpg

DPS:

Spoiler:
    Please post your DPS rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your attack priority.

VT/MB/DP/SW/MF rotation.

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?

Offcourse i use many addons for pve, few for pvp. I just always focus on my damage, and Threat im doing.

About you:

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.

Everything is kinda funny and enjoyable to play when u are with good players in it.. Battlegrounds can be rly funny, arenas.
    also pve is kinda funny, ventrillo etc. Is good to play with alot of good guys around you )

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.

Jessica alba?:3

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?

Well im rly sexy that it hurts, so i wont be suprised ) About answer? huh, let him ask me first )

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?

Yes, if it means I get some chippies...

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?

Probably gonna call Chuck Norris to solve the situation..

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!

I'm last year in High School, then off to University. I like playing football, tennis, Play Station with my friends. i love Linkin Park too, they rock ^_^
    and yea, more in game ))
    I hope gonna suit better now ^_^
    Regards, Vyns.
    Traicy
    Traicy
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

Post by Traicy Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:39 am

Okay, i didn't ask for a WHOLE revamp for your application, just a couple more screenshots xd
    Anyway, vouch.
    xx
    Vyns
    Vyns

Post by Vyns Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:03 am

Thanks Razz
    2fast4ucro
    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

Post by 2fast4ucro Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:05 am

i guess it's not bad
    Mr.Teddy
    Mr.Teddy
    Jr. Officer
    Jr. Officer

Post by Mr.Teddy Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:45 am

I'm getting a bad vibe from this myself. People that talk with )) and lazy'd up words (ppl/u) tend to "suck" to my experience, or not quite get whats being asked (as you can see by the whole reposted application)
    I would be more undecided since I cant go on vibe alone and the application is still decent enough. Leaning towards a unvouch with the chuck norris joke and "sistem" spelling, makes me think we have a kid.

Also Virtus is no longer a good guild, I was in it. The good people left as it was dying down, they decided to leave at the peak of virtus rather then to let it slip down and die that way. So the good name remained intact. I'm guessing randoms continued it then.

But it has two vouches, so the application is accepted. Whisper an officer ingame for a invite and check our information topic/rules topic if you havent already.

Last edited by Mr.Teddy on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total
    Vyns
    Vyns

Post by Vyns Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:47 am

thanks Very Happy
    2fast4ucro
    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

Post by 2fast4ucro Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:36 pm

hmm, when i dont post 'vouch' that means that id like to see more officers posting their opinion since i have feeling that it should be discussed more
    but at least hes active in his app which isnt bad and shows that he cares about joining our guild so i guess trial cant harm us

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:37 pm