I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

4 posters

Ohaitherealluppl

Mattimeo

Ohaitherealluppl Empty Ohaitherealluppl

Post by Mattimeo Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Name, Age and Timezone:
    Matt, Old and mature enough, Azeroth (now seriously mind your damn business ಠ_ಠ )

Character Name and Class:
    Paladin

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:
    4d 17h 51m

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join u

one notable guild from the days of WowScape. The guild has moved to Magic-wow and I am still a active member ( no need to mention the guild for it is alliance and was one of Scapegamings oldest guilds formed in 2006 )

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM? wow ಠ_ಠ i really need to read these questions ahead. umm.. i think i answered this in the previous question.

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?
    I am sick of the state the server is in. Pve is dying out. the moral of magic-wow is gs gs and more gs. i was told IPiM is one of the last good Pve guilds around that will recognize a players talent rather than gaining morons with a bunch of high gear and no skill.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class Based Questions

These questions aim to help us gain an understanding of how well you know your class. 6 years as a paladin. nuff said.

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them. as retribution, Str, Crit, Hit, Haste, Expertiese (if mwow development ever fixes it >.>;;Wink

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.) ... i mean i use standard interface. i don't need a bunch of fancy clutter. my tools are basic, Recout, Omen threat meter, Pally power so ppl don't QQ for paladin buffs or call all paladins 'naabs' (don't get me started girlfriend *snap* *snap* -.-;;Wink

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs. ummmm... i guess this link should work. never mind the glyps. trust me i have the correct ones. >.> i use google.
    talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#999T-sofLVIY1,,10958

DPS: If you are not a DPS based applicant, skip this spoiler.

Spoiler:
    Please post your DPS rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your attack priority.
    Standard 3.3.5 Elitestjerks.com rotation. and big icons from my nameless addon that reminds me what the hell to push ಠ_ಠ 6 years of wow experience means the damn rotation is burned into my fingers. just sit back and watch the magic happen.

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?
    ಠ_ಠ again.... i think i answered this question in a previou.... ah screw it. It's Omen. Never gonna give you up by Rick Astley plays when i'm about to steal yo tanks agro. (i'm not even joking i can SS the mp3 in my addon later ಠ_ಠ)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About you:

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.
    PVE Dedicated.

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.
    Takes a real man to be this damn good in pink. (haters gonna hate)
    Oh wait you said one word ಠ_ಠ *F#&k!* there goes my application ruined he can't even follow simple instructions.

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?
    check for cops
    <.<;;;;
    >.>;;;;
    okay coast is clear... is this going to happen or not. these are my rates and i don't come cheap.
    Oo;;;; i mean....
    lolWhat? >.>;;;;

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?
    Can't rape the willing.
    Oo;;;; i mean WHAT!?! ^^ (there thats the answer they really wanted to hear)

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?
    QQ omg didn't i tell you my alt is an Ally gnome violence is just wrong i QQ when i see little dead gnome skeletions. plus my tauren cousin is married to a gnome >.> and i'm a blood elf Oo;;; now figure that one out ಠ_ಠ

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!
    yep i really do answer alot of these questions in previous areas of this application ^^;;;; please glad yourself to response number #1. "Mind your damn business ಠ_ಠ"

Mattimeo

Ohaitherealluppl Empty Re: Ohaitherealluppl

Post by Mattimeo Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:48 pm

P.S.
    Name is Mattimeoh in game btw >.>;;;
    Logaritmus
    Logaritmus
    Overlord
    Overlord

Character sheet
    Name: Logaritmus
    Class: Druid
    Level: 80

Post by Logaritmus Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Mattimeo wrote:
    i was told IPiM is one of the last good Pve guilds

To be honest, we aren't really a hardcore pve guild, we do have daily raids, but mostly 1 a day and that is a gearing run 10man icc normal or toc 10 hc

maybe a high-ish in-guild rank called "raid wiper" may explain this statement enough.

anyways i am really satisfied with the app. and your name rings a bell for me, wish i knew where i heard it (i know what Azeroth is) i just dunno where i have seen you.

anyways Vouch
    2fast4ucro
    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

Post by 2fast4ucro Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:40 pm

mature enough, thats liek 5? pedos rejoice!
    You said you are dedicaded pve-er, nice to meet you, im dedicaded afker! We do have raids here and there but were not forcing anything, server is full of retail-like wannabe guilds who call their members pro and nothing but pro but they fail actually. We are not like that, we have some bad players but at least we are friendly and healthy community, not bunch of selfish nerds who dont realize that gear is only tool, not goal!
    As member you can be muted or even gkicked if you whine about raids, master loot or w/e the fuck i dont like to see in gchat; fighting with other member is not allowed, do it in whispers if you really need to; if you get in, you should get used on stuff like: mostly me and sometimes others will call you fag, nerd, nab etc, dont take that serious, its the part you accepted in app in part members will molest you...

Ignore typos, i can allow myself to do that, im that awesme /ego

Now, you still want to join?
    Good!

Vouch.
    madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin
    Level: 80

Post by madkiwi Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:38 pm

As stated above, we are not a hardcore pve guild, but we do raid, quite often, obviously memebers are free to pve, pvp or in some cases afk for hours on end, its all about the community and shits and giggles. We are fun, friendly and a little crazy.

If that sounds like you, /molest an officer in game for an invite

application granted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:17 pm