I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

4 posters

Joseph's Application

Joseph

Joseph's Application Empty Joseph's Application

Post by Joseph Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:50 am

Name, Age and Timezone:Joseph:Age:17:+1GMT

Character Name and Class:Kryzen-Paladin.

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:Time played this level: 6 days, 21 hours, 20 minutes, 10 seconds

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?-Yes i was.

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM:I was in Reality leaded by KeyahEM a.k.a Unryal ingame..it was mostly a pvp guild and to be honest i've got tired of hanging with wannabe pro's and people who can't see further from their nose.

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?Well I have been a member of IPM back then when Ulduar was open and s6 was in ..This is a old app:If u got 2 Mwow forum IPM and accepted U'll find Joseph's APP a.k.a Enlighter thats mine for some reason i cannot post a SS yet.
    And i have decided that i want 2 join IPM once again..i have realised that i have been a moron leaving the guild..beacause i had some irl problems...and i have forgotten the password of my old charatchers..and basically i went on alliance without a notice which sometimes i still feel bad about it..

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them:1-HIT CAPP(5%)
    2-CRIT
    3-STRENGHT..

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.)

FOR Some reason i cannot post a SS.

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs:This is my Current PvP Build that i use:

GLYPH:GLYPH OF EXORCISM,GLYPH OF SEAL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS,GLYPH OF JUDGMENT
    MINOR:GLYPH OF BLESSING OF BLESSING OF MIGHT.

Please post your DPS rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your attack priority-Well my Dps rotation would be
    1-Judgement
    2-Crusader Strike
    3-Divine Storm
    4-Exorcism
    5-Consecration
    6-Hammer of Wrath
    And If the Target is below 20%
    Then:1-Hammer of Wrath
    2-Judgment
    3-Crusader
    4-Divine
    5-Exo
    6-Conse.

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?Actaully I dont use any addons 2 manage my threat..I just Turn Off Righteous Fury since it increases the threat generated by my holy spells by an 80%

About you:

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds:I enjoy every aspect of the game 2 be quite honest...BG's,PVP,PVE,WORLD PVP..Achievments there's always something that keeps me interested to this game.

This is the guild tabard (Click Me).DAYUM.

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do-I'd Say NO..i dont date people that arent hotter then i am..

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok-->Been there done that.

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do--->If im lacking cash for a burrito i'd join them.

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!--->Im in the 2nd year of Highschool going as a technician for telecomunication...In my free time i do some Beatboxing..hanging out with my friends and value life the most..since my father has been sick and has some kidney problems(dialysis and such its a long story ) and was close dying i really saw whats important in life so yeah im a optimist and value things that i get /am given..Such as good friendships...experiences...PS:I never forget good Friends..never..

Logaritmus
    Logaritmus
    Overlord
    Overlord

Character sheet
    Name: Logaritmus
    Class: Druid
    Level: 80

Joseph's Application Empty Re: Joseph's Application

Post by Logaritmus Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:35 am

Big Vouch

and tbh we already had him once, why no second chance?
    2fast4ucro
    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

Joseph's Application Empty Re: Joseph's Application

Post by 2fast4ucro Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:59 am

solid enough
    madkiwi