I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

4 posters

App, i'm only whriting this, cus it has the be between 10-255 characters :s

Saarmas

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

App, i'm only whriting this, cus it has the be between 10-255 characters :s Empty App, i'm only whriting this, cus it has the be between 10-255 characters :s

Post by Saarmas Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:58 am

Name:Andrias, Age:20 and Timezone:-3

Character Name and Class:Chip,Shaman

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:I'm new here.But i'l stay.

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?
    No

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?This seems serious guild, so i like to join it, Also like the guild name.

To make long story short, i'm new here and iäm going to be Enchantment Shaman.

About me: Hmm, i love pve and sometimes Pvp, depens on the mood.

Guild tabard:Pink Smile

Hmm, If it's a HE, then he has to be dissapointed, not into that homosexual stuff, But if it's a SHE, ask what ever you want( As long as my GF wont find out Wink ), nah i got to dissapoint her also, i wont cheat Wink.

If someone molests me, be my quess Wink( Hope it will be a girl then, otherwice it would be weird Surprised)

Well, first of all, i'l help them.Then i'm gona kick him around for a bit and then maybe i'l just squeese him since i'm getting stressed alot and they are really good to bring it down, tiny and soft, like a fluffy bear.(maybe i'l bite him too).

Well, i like Skydiving, gona try it on this summer.Also working with metals Wink(not a blacksmith or anything) and i also study for exams,English and math( wich sux Sad )

Hope you like me Smile.(And add ofc Wink ).

Kitteh
    Overlord
    Overlord

Character sheet
    Name: Kittens
    Class:
    Level:

App, i'm only whriting this, cus it has the be between 10-255 characters :s Empty Re: App, i'm only whriting this, cus it has the be between 10-255 characters :s

Post by Kitteh Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:17 am

unvouch
    Logaritmus
    Logaritmus
    Overlord
    Overlord

Character sheet
    Name: Logaritmus
    Class: Druid
    Level: 80

App, i'm only whriting this, cus it has the be between 10-255 characters :s Empty Re: App, i'm only whriting this, cus it has the be between 10-255 characters :s

Post by Logaritmus Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:16 am

did it take you 3 or 4 minutes to get this app together?
    Saarmas

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

Post by Saarmas Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:22 pm

Maybe Shocked
    Saarmas

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

Post by Saarmas Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:45 pm

Lets just take long shit short...I'm a simple guy from Estonia, i like to party, drink and that other shit, i'm here to have some fun and i'm sick of thise fking non English guilds, so if you don't like my app...well.. that's you're problem, if you wana get to know me, simply just chat with me.I'm not great with thise App's.
    madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin
    Level: 80

Post by madkiwi Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:54 pm

The application process is there for a reason. Its not hard and takes little time to make a good app. Researching this thread will show you that alot of people have failed. You have just become one of those. Attitude is everything.

Declined

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:00 am