I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

3 posters

Artemmis` App

Artemmis
    Artemmis
    Guild Member

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

Artemmis` App Empty Artemmis` App

Post by Artemmis Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:13 pm

Name, Age and Timezone:
    Name`s Ashim, Im 21 and I live in London(GMT)

Character Name and Class:
    Artemmis befemale mage

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:
    67 days 0hrs 56 minutes as of right now.

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?
    Yes. I was in The Dark Brotherhood for the past year ^_^

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM?
    I was inactive for the past 3 months and during that time, most of my friends left the guild. It just wasnt fun anymore Neutral

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?
    Im looking for a fun community with quality players and im hoping to make new friends. I also got some friends in the guild like Azrwraith, Smexyness and Pein.

Class Based Questions

These questions aim to help us gain an understanding of how well you know your class.

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.
    For pve, I go for the hit cap(446 for fire) first then spell power then a mix of haste and crit.
    In pvp, I go for hit cap, spell penetration then focus on spell power followed by haste. I dont get crit because mages get most of their burst from their shatter combos(50% crit chance when target is frozen or when fingers of frost is active)

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.)
    PVE(fire):
    Artemmis` App JemNn
    PVP(frost):
    Artemmis` App PuMsR
    note that i got gear with higher ilvl for pve but the set bonus of t9 is just too good to pass on (to hell with gs)
    DISCLAIMER: NO PANDAS WERE HURT DURING THE TAKING OF THIS SCREENSHOT.

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.

PVE
    talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage#_7o4JdoAToWCW,StJO-R,12213

PVP
    talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage#_CND3VXtIXRX0pg,9MUeRO,12213

Please post your DPS rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your attack priority.

I follow a priority list for dps.
    I keep scorch up if theres no warlock with shadowbolt or frostmages, then living bomb>hot streak pyro>fireball. using my combustion and mirror image on every cds and my engineering haste when my trinket procs.

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?
    To be honest, any tank should be able to handle my aggro unless they are doing something wrong.
    But I use omen threatmeter to check. If im going too high i will mirror image right away or invisibility if mirror image is on cooldown.

A raid member pulls some adds. Briefly explain how you re-establish control of the mob.
    If the adds can be cc`d, ill frost nova them. If they still move while nova`d (gotta love mwow ^_^) ill cone of cold them to slow them down.

About you:

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.
    I dont really have a preference. I do everything since i want to experience every part of the game as long as im not alone xD

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.
    Lovely

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?
    Delete my cache just in case its a visual bug(too good to be true scenarios)

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?
    Try me <3

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?
    grab my panel.magic-wow.com/frost-db/?item=42342 and enjoy the show

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!
    I am doing my third year in economics and finance at Queen Mary university in London. I love chocolate and coke. I like swimming, cycling, playing video games and pool. I am super chilled and i dont get mad for stupid reasons and I can cook thirty minutes brownies in twenty minutes.
    2fast4ucro
    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

Artemmis` App Empty Re: Artemmis` App

Post by 2fast4ucro Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:23 pm

lol nice, really good app Smile

you can also drop one spell pen gem and get moar haste for pvp, unless you are fighting mage+druid all the time Razz
    madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin
    Level: 80

Post by madkiwi Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:26 pm

OK, SOME SHIT IS GOING ON HERE!!!

Firstly, 3 really good apps in a row, WTF!! 2nd, who knew that Azr and Smexy had friends affraid

Nice app dude, and as quick as a flash your in, molest officer in game for inv.

Now im off to change my pants....3 APPS IN A ROW!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:10 am