I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

4 posters

Guild Application: Sxc

Sxc

Guild Application: Sxc Empty Guild Application: Sxc

Post by Sxc Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Name, Age and Timezone:
    Amanda, 20 and GMT +10

Character Name and Class:
    Sxc, the Paladin

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:
    19days, 1 Hour, 12 minutes
    However, it is a lot longer on my other characters

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?
    Other guilds for this paladin: The Dark Brotherhood, Ruin Reloaded and Babies of Furor

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM?
    I decided to create an ALT in IPiM is due to the disbanding of The Dark Brotherhood. In my recent raids, it seems that IPiM members are quite friendly. Additionally, I don't like to be in the same guild with my other characters, if that makes any sense.

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?
    As stated above, the members of IPiM are quite pleasant and friendly

Class Based Questions

These questions aim to help us gain an understanding of how well you know your class.

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.
    Protection - I cap defence at 540, since at 540 bosses in ICC cannot crit. However, with the passive defence on ICC gear, my defence is well above 540. I then prioritise stamina above all else, that's because my passive tank has high Dodge and Parry at 30% and 22% respectively. Holy shield also raises my block to 44%.
    Retribution - With dps, I stack strength since it is the best stat for Ret Pallys. Since passive gear icc is well above the special hit rating.

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.)
    ht t p:/ /ww w.mega upload.c om/?d=FH5SM5QQ Retribution
    ht t p:/ /ww w.megaupload.c om/?d=8ILH1H5B Protection

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.
    Talents are included: However there is not enough room for the whole tree. In-game inspection of my tree will be given if asked
    ht tp :// ww w.megaupload.c om/?d=FH5SM5QQ Retribution 11/5/55
    ht tp :// ww w.megaupload.c om/?d=8ILH1H5B Protection 5/55/11
    As for glyphs, even if I post them you'll just be able to see icon and not the glyph itself since it is only visible upon highlight. Unless there is another way.
    Protection - Divine Plea, Righteous Defence and Avenger's Shield
    Retribution - Judgement, Holy Wrath and Exorcism

Rotations:
    Retribution - Basically spam what is not on CD and still do high damage, since anyone can basically play Retribution Paladin. To manage my threat, I use Hand of Salvation a lot. Hammer of Wrath @ 20%
    Protection - Prioritise in Order: Hammer of Righteousness, Judgement, Shield of Righteousness, Avenger's shield and Concentration. These are instant casts, therefore the holy damage will generate more threat with Righteous Fury. If all these are on cool down, I then use Exorcism and Holy Wrath. Timing abilities are Holy Shield and Sacred shield which I utilize. Hammer of Wrath @ 20%

About you:

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.
    PVE with little to none PVP

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.
    Girly

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?
    ht tp:/ /w ww.youtube.c om/watch?v=Mzybwwf2HoQ&ob=av3e

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?
    ht tp:/ /ww w.youtube.c om/watch?v=Mzybwwf2HoQ&ob=av3e

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?
    Good I hate gnomes Smile

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!
    Currently studying Accounting at University, that makes life great! /sarcasm. I'm a sucker for American TV series, name anything I'd probably watch it. Also I read manga and watch anime, however not those fanatics you typically see everyday. I just watch and read Naruto, One Piece, Bleach and Fairy Tail, if you wanted to know.

Note: "new" forum members are not allowed to post links until after thier 7th day, therefore I have Space'd the links. It is not a mistake.

Edit: Oh I forgot these
    Retribution:
    How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?

Hand of Salvation, I use Skada meter to check my threat
    Protection
    How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?

Skada Meter addon, When a party member's treat is too high I use Hand of Salvation on them. Therefore when I manage my party member's threat it'll well be take control.

A raid member pulls some adds. Breifly explain how you re-establish control of the mob.
    Taunt and/or Righteous Defence depending on situation, then hand of salvation on them and spam holy damage

Last edited by Sxc on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    2fast4ucro
    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

Guild Application: Sxc Empty Re: Guild Application: Sxc

Post by 2fast4ucro Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:19 pm

well, vouch, app is nice but you seem too serious, it's not job interview some lolz wont kill you Razz
    madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin
    Level: 80

Post by madkiwi Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:23 pm

Rofl, shar, u bad men xD

Another good app, man, now im getting hard, dont touch me bitches

Application granted, /w an officer in game for inv Laughing
    Logaritmus
    Logaritmus
    Overlord
    Overlord

Character sheet
    Name: Logaritmus
    Class: Druid
    Level: 80

Post by Logaritmus Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:09 pm

Yea posting in closed topic i know i'm bad..

madkiwi wrote:now im getting hard

Ah Cmon kiwi u have a wife...
    2fast4ucro
    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

Post by 2fast4ucro Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:14 pm