I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

5 posters

Dogui's app

Dogui
    Dogui

Dogui's app Empty Dogui's app

Post by Dogui Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:50 am

Name, Age and Timezone:
    Guido, 21, -03:00 Buenos Aires

Character Name and Class:
    Dogui, Priest

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:
    67 days 4 hrs 27 min 39 sec

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?
    Long time ago i was in Art of Chaos (can't remember well my days there Razz), but most of the time i was in The Dark Brotherhood

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM?
    Like Artemmis and Aim said, guild got problems and lost many members, after that i keep in touch with some ppl, and then i heard they joined Ipim.

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?
    Basically i wanna join 'cause i heard it's a very sociable guild, most of my friends in game are there, and i know other ppl from the guild and they are nice guys.

Class Based Questions

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.

for PvE Disc --> haste & Sp, mixed with spirit and a little of crit (since i have Rapture, the mana is not a problem, so spirit is not a MUST here, but it helps).

for PvP Disc --> haste/stamina >> sp > spirit. I just like to have huge HP, i get used to it. As well full resillence set.

for PvE Shadow --> Hit rating (cap), Haste, then sp. also i mix a little of haste with crit.

for PvP Shadow --> Hit rating (less than above), spell pen ( 135 for mages/paladin aura), then Haste and SP , with a mix of crit.

note: My spects are mostly for PvP, but works really good at PvE ( even i don't get the BEST perfomance for both situations, the difference is 3-4 talents, but considering it, it's just a little help for raids, and it's not a big deal).

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.)

Disc: i43.servimg.com/u/f43/17/13/87/60/dogui_10.jpg

Shadow: i43.servimg.com/u/f43/17/13/87/60/dogui_11.jpg

(NO http :// for new members)

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.

Disc: wow335.gamestool.net/priestt.php?5003223130120512331013231151005051130020000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    Glyphs: Pain Supression, Penace, PW:S

Shadow: wow335.gamestool.net/priestt.php?5033200030000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000005023251223112023152311251
    Glyph: Dispersion, Mind flay, PW:S

(NO http :// for new members)

DPS:

Please post your DPS rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your attack priority.
    First 3 dots ( SW:P, VT, DP) then MB, follow by SW:D, rest of the time MF till cds refresh or dots finish. ( with 4/5 tier 10 i skip sw:D and use MF since it does more dmg)

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?

I have an addon that tells me when threat higher, but in case i got huge threat.. i just fade and i'm OK.

Healer:

Please briefly explain how you deal with group healing situations and how you deal with single target healing.

Disc priests aren't excelent group healing (actually they sucks) but i always keep PW:S in most players in the raid. When i heal group members i use PoH, renew and PoM jumping.
    For Single target just PW:S + penace /flash heal

Do you use any addons to aid you in healing?

I don't use addons for healing. But i have Deadlymobs, so i can know who is getting a dangerours buff and must get heal fast.

About me:

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.

I love to do Achievs, and that involves doing both pve and pvp things.

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.
    JustinBieber ( no spaces)

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?
    i'll improvise in the moment Razz

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?
    Don't expect i'll stay reading without doing something Very Happy

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?
    Spit him/her.

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!

Ye i like to play the guitar ( i got a les paul , love it Very Happy), and i'm studying Chemistry Enginering. it's a great combo!.. ( that nerfs with WoW)

Also i like to apologize if u find a wrong spelling or don't understand my english, sometimes i make many mistakes Razz.
    Blackheart
    Blackheart

Dogui's app Empty Re: Dogui's app

Post by Blackheart Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Seems fine to me overall.
    madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin
    Level: 80

Post by madkiwi Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:43 am

Nice app, its a vouch from me

How say you other fags?
    Bertandernie
    Bertandernie

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

Post by Bertandernie Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:05 am

vouch,
    Dogui watch out for the arrows
    Artemmis
    Artemmis
    Guild Member

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

Post by Artemmis Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:49 pm

arrows are ok as long as theyre not to the knee.
    Dogui was a fellow officer of the dark brotherhood. i only have good things to say abt him if it matters. oh and, he`s an achievement whore.
    madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin
    Level: 80

Post by madkiwi Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Well, since it sems my officers are all awol or at some gay orgy, there are enough good comments here.

Application granted, /w officer in game for inv

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:18 pm