I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

4 posters

my answerz for apply

smartdexter
    smartdexter

Character sheet
    Name: Spass
    Class: warrior
    Level: 80

my answerz for apply  Empty my answerz for apply

Post by smartdexter Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:53 am

Name, Age and Timezone:

JJ , 20 , +3.30 Tehran Smile

Character Name and Class:

Spass , warrior pirat

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:

9 days and 16 hours farao

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?

Yes

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM?

Because no one there helped me with my character and they didn’t inv me for the raids like 10 man normal that I need items from that and didn’t answer my questions good confused and my Gs freezed for long time and i used EoT farming for progress Razz

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?

I heard that your guild members help low Gs players and take them to raid for raising their Gear and all members help each other and because of working in group! lol!

Please Explain DKP in your own words. (Hint, check the guild information thread.)

i couldnt find that so blob blob blob ! blob blob ... xD lol!

Class Based Questions

These questions aim to help us gain an understanding of how well you know your class

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.

First warrior tauren priortise is tanking because of +5% health , second that they can be good dps and i choosed the second one

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.)
    Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.

http://www.up.egyup.com/images/76911780146451944793.jpg
    http://www.up.egyup.com/images/86890347674798825594.jpg
    http://www.up.egyup.com/images/38261835154995828720.jpg

DPS

If you are not a DPS based applicant, skip this spoiler

Please post your DPS rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your attack priority.

I use fury talents for my DPS and try to spam blood thirst + whirlwind + Cleave + heroic strike… nothing more Arrow

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?

I don’t have any addon and I try not use spells that pull mobs and if somebody introduce me some i will try it Cool

If you are not a healing based applicant, skip this spoiler.
    Please briefly explain how you deal with group healing situations and how you deal with single target healing.
    Do you use any addons to aid you in healing?

If you are not a tank, skip this spoiler
    Please post your tanking rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your skill priority.
    How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?
    A raid member pulls some adds. Breifly explain how you re-establish control of the mob.

About you:

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.

At first I love PVE more! Being as tank or dps is very exiting after that when my GS reached to its max I will try PVP and playing in BGs and twice the fun ? about achievements I myself believes that you will get achievements through the game normally!

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.

fantastic

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?

What should I do !!! I will just say hmfff go ask it from your GF or BF Very Happy and if master continue I have to ignore him for some few days xD

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?

I think it will be funny! Their molestation doesn’t make me nervous ?

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?
    I will request them to leave gnome alone because when I was low lvl and I was doing my quests at first a night elf attacks me and killed me several times and made me so angry so I decided when I reached lvl 80 don’t kill players lower than lvl 72 and also help low lvls to complete their missions even apposite site Rolling Eyes

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great! Nothing more !

I am college student study and just love to play WoW and Travian and cs when I am free . about sports , I like swimming and ping pong too nothing more Very Happy

and last thing that inv me plz for god safe plz Smile) geek

Mr.Teddy
    Mr.Teddy
    Jr. Officer
    Jr. Officer

my answerz for apply  Empty Re: my answerz for apply

Post by Mr.Teddy Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:07 am

Leave the gnome alone?

my answerz for apply  Serious-bear
    madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin

Post by madkiwi Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Questions not answered and some research obviously not done. DKP is not hard to find out about, please expand a little more about yourself, and find some better reasons for joining guild, we are not a 'gear up' guild, we do raid, but not just to gear people up and GS dont mean shit, please remove it from your posts.

try updating your app and good luckunvouch
    T3hD4rk
    T3hD4rk
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Tehdark
    Class: Warlock

Post by T3hD4rk Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:16 pm

This has seen no activity for a while, I presume you are no longer interested?

Anyway, two unvouches from what I can tell, feel free to make another application, yours really wasnt all that bad.

Denied

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:27 am