I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

+3
croes
2fast4ucro
jellybeans
7 posters

Application

jellybeans
    Guild Member

Application Empty Application

Post by jellybeans Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:57 am

Name, Age and Timezone: my name is "Meth" (it sounds like a drug, but i still like it) i'm 17 (18 in like 1 month and 14 days (making it 1 day faster cuz its 10.30pm already) So i live in bangkok thailand. with +7GMT

Character Name and Class: I have a lot of chars, (idk why i bother gearing them and playing with them) but i'm applying with Jellybeans, my paladin (they aren't OP)
    i might've played with Kratingdum, Reptard, Cigarette at one point or another.

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on: 2 days 1 hour 10 minutes

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?
    Yes I have and i'm still in them cuz friends are in them, such as Canesvenatici (my first real guild in mwow). then problems occurred so i moved with some other ppl (sharnub too) to "and a dinosaur" like croes, not a lot of ppl are there on my timezone, and it gets lonely and boring Sad

on a side note: i am partly in furor (the alt guild), because i thought i kinda quit for awhile, and i sitll wanted to do sum raids and pvp.

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM?
    I do know many people from IpiM here, but idk if they remember me. :O
    well, i want to have more friends, and ipim is a guild i can rely on and so far, all of them are nice to me.

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?
    as said above, i know some people there, and i would want to have more friends and expand my social network...kinda thing Razz

Please Explain DKP in your own words. (Hint, check the guild information thread.)
    dkp is dragon kill points, used in raids for constant raiders. i used this on retail once where u dont afk u get 15 points, u down a boss 15 points, and top 3 dps gets u 30, and points accumulated are used to auction for a item. with rates going up or down depending on guilds.

Class Based Questions

These questions aim to help us gain an understanding of how well you know your class.
    paladinz are NOT op. thats all i know Razz

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.
    Strength is the one i would stack in a paladin because well u benefit the most (divine strength, as well as gbok, scales with strength). with that being said, strength is the best stat imo, (dps pov)

but for tanks, i say stam (after u reach def cap at 540)

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.)
    i must? Sad
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot030811232210.jpg/

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#99QnC5JKGaQRi,eadf3,12213
    im using the 7/11/51 pvp spec kinda...
    with exorcism, judgement, and consecration

DPS: If you are not a DPS based applicant, skip this spoiler.
    SPOILER:
    Please post your DPS rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your attack priority.
    Hammer of wrath (20% and less), crusader strike, judgement of wisdom (for manaz), consecration, exorcism.
    I use the first come first cast thing, so whichever has shorter cd, i go with that one.

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?
    I wait for the tank to gain aggro before i start dpsing, and if needed when i gain too much aggro (never happened before) i just stop dpsing, then if the boss is on me, BUBBLE FTW! cuz it resets my aggro, so yeah...

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?
    I use omen to help see the threat meter, and look at it once everywhile, (moreso when BL, and popping trinks and wings)

A raid member pulls some adds. Breifly explain how you re-establish control of the mob.
    consecration, and divine storm, and get hte add hitting the healer first (i might not have to answer this question, but oh well)

About you:

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.
    PvP, but i suck so bad at it, and i wanna get better or just atleast do some dmg. then achievements with rewards come after (title and mounts) Bgs fall under pvp amiright? :S
    i dont like raiding but it does get fun when ur doing top dps. XP

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.
    <3 (if thats a word)

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?
    gief him. and make him regret. preview: www.meatspin.com (MUST be 18+ to view this.)

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?
    NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. shar is enuf. Sad now entire guild?

if molest u mean by harass verbally, SS and report to shar and spam him until he acknowledges me.

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?
    run in, stab that bloody gnome, and place his head on a pike and write in his blood. G-NomeZ must die. and congratulate the guild members for holding him in place while i go for the kill. [its very violent, yes, but i hate gnomes and want to kill them. got raped by a lil'gnome lock.]

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!
    i play soccer, with friend
    and i play with myself when i'm alone in the room
    i am probably gonna study in either communication arts or bba faculty. and i'm in thailand. and i'm half taiwanese. Very Happy Twisted Evil :penis: afro

Last edited by jellybeans on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : explain a bit more, and mainly to add the talents and glyphs.)
    2fast4ucro
    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by 2fast4ucro Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:17 pm

oh noes it's him

ruuuun

my vote, you have it
    croes
    Guild Member

Character sheet
    Name: Croes
    Class: Paladin
    Level: 80

Post by croes Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:19 pm

I had a hinch you were going to apply, didnt think you'd bring another friend here though :d
    jellybeans
    Guild Member

Post by jellybeans Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:37 am

pplz ignore me Sad

btw shar...thats ur actual name! :O /shocked
    T3hD4rk
    T3hD4rk
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Tehdark
    Class: Warlock

Post by T3hD4rk Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:32 am

Ill poke some of my useless officers to take a look Razz
    Mr.Teddy
    Mr.Teddy
    Jr. Officer
    Jr. Officer

Post by Mr.Teddy Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:30 am

You could vouch yourself you lazy brit :<

Vouch
    Logaritmus
    Logaritmus
    Overlord
    Overlord

Character sheet
    Name: Logaritmus
    Class: Druid

Post by Logaritmus Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:45 pm

jellybeans wrote:so far, all of them are nice to me.

Know him, met him couple o times, nice dude

vouch
    madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin

Post by madkiwi Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Yep,have raided a few times with reptard,good player and nice and friendly chap

you have my vouch
    T3hD4rk
    T3hD4rk
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Tehdark
    Class: Warlock

Post by T3hD4rk Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:35 pm

Application Granted.