I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

+2
2fast4ucro
nikoladarija
6 posters

My application x)

nikoladarija

Character sheet
    Name: Lektus
    Class: Warrior
    Level: 80

My application x) Empty My application x)

Post by nikoladarija Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:53 pm

Name, Age and Timezone:

Nikola,16,GMT+1

Character Name and Class:

Xewel,Priest, undead male

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:

3 days,5 hours,30 min Smile

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?

Yap, i was invited to lot of guilds... but i acepted only 2 WaRrioR and ASsAsin (im not shure about the speling Very Happy )While i was leveling my hero... now im waiting for ur inv...

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to
    leave / create an alt within IPiM?

Low activities (no guild raids,no guild wars, no nothing basicly) low number of members online, so much iritathig ppl and in one of these guild guild master is a lier! He told me something just to pull me in to guild, and than he makes him self crazy and keep denying what he said... -.-

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?

Well its perrty much oposite on the question above. I have several friends in it, and they all say it's awesome Very Happy Lots of members online at every moment rady to help and ready to make friendship, also lot guild raids and other activities Smile I have spoken to several members of IPIM and they all seam to act nice and geneuros to me... When i ask them about something they nicely explain, not like some other ppl who imidatley call u noob or such kind of names... Also by reading some stuff on ur site i notice that admins are good ppl and have sence of humor Smile I like that Smile

Please Explain DKP in your own words. (Hint, check the guild information thread.)

I dont have any expiriance with DKP or Dragon kill Points but i heard about it that it is a loot awarding system in guilds its earned trogh guild raids and its used for exchane for items... but like i said im not so fammiliar with it...

Class Based Questions

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.

Well first I'll get hit capped. Spell power,crit,haste.. Those are most important. I prefer on spell power because my spells make lot bigger dmg, and i love hiting a guy in BG and drain him 10k HP and he doesn't even knows what hited him Very Happy

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.)

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/851/xewel.jpg/

New one:
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/829/nahc.jpg/

My new hero, for now still low geared, but im playing 5hrs a day so i'll fix him soon.. from the time i writed this in first place i had about 3k gs, now i have 4,8k gs Wink

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.

http://wow335.gamestool.net/priestt.php?2000000000000000000000000000200000000000000000000000000325323251223112323152311351

That is my talent build...
    Now glyphs:
    -Glyph of Shadow Word: Pain
    -Glyph of Mind Sear
    -Glyph of Psychic Horror
    -Glyph of Shadowfiend (minion)
    i have those for now, my friend has insc so he will make me 2 more Smile i just cant deciede what will those be ...

DPS: If you are not a DPS based applicant, skip this spoiler.
    SPOILER:
    Please post your DPS rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your attack priority.

Vampiric touch - Shadow Word: Pain - Devouring Plague, and than Mind Blast - Mind Flay.
    Ofc, im in Shadow mode... First 3 spels i throw, and keep later for constatly drain healths, Mind Blast and Mind Flay i use in combo... Ofc all depends of situation so there are included much more spels.. Very Happy

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?

No threat problems. Blizzard already has the thingy that displays threat persentage.

About you:

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.

Well i like PvE and PvP the most, PvP for chalenge and exitment i love beating some strong oponent and than yeling all over my house Very Happy Love arenas Smile)

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.

Gay Razz

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?

Im gonna come up with something sick, so he won't ask nobody that question anymore...

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?

Well it's allright Smile

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?

Hmm, well since they are now my guild mates i would let them have some fun maby join them maby just watch it depends now from how do i feel in that moment...

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!
    Well i have lots of hobbies, basketball is one of them... Im going to high school, i hate studyng unimportant boring things (unfortinently most of thing in school are those Very Happy ) There is nothing special witch makes life great... Life is combined of many sad and happy moments, but sometimes very small things and changes can make us very happy Smile

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/11/jokeg.jpg/

Last edited by nikoladarija on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:54 am; edited 4 times in total
    nikoladarija

Character sheet

My application x) Empty Re: My application x)

Post by nikoladarija Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:56 pm

I have several friends in it, and they all say it's awesome Very Happy
    2fast4ucro
    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

Post by 2fast4ucro Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:32 pm

tbh im kinda disappoint...
    nikoladarija

Character sheet

Post by nikoladarija Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:58 am

why? Sad
    madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin

Post by madkiwi Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:37 pm

He is dissapointed because your app is pretty damn average.

I understand that you have friends in the guild bu that is no a free pass. Have a look hrough some of he approved apps in this thread to see what a good app should look like. Some of your answers are just bland and some do not make sense to me. Read your application and edit as needed, i will hold my vote until then
    Slashi
    Raid Wiper
    Raid Wiper

Character sheet
    Name: Slashi

Post by Slashi Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:19 am

I agree with Kiwi. More effort and maybe you should use some color!
    croes
    Guild Member

Character sheet
    Name: Croes
    Class: Paladin

Post by croes Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:28 am

I think its fine, you've approved way worse.
    Traicy
    Traicy
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class:
    Level:

Post by Traicy Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:58 am

nikoladarija wrote:Please Explain DKP in your own words. (Hint, check the guild information thread.)

Correct me if I’m wrong, DKP or Dragon kill points is a loot awarding system in which the player with more points get more priority on the item. Once that player gains that item through DKP usage, he/she loses the DKP equal to the rarity or the level of the item. DKP is gained from guild contribution such as attending daily guild raid. (site wowwiki

IN
    YOUR
    OWN
    WORDS.

I'm giving you a day to change it before i decline you.
    Unvouch.
    nikoladarija

Character sheet

Post by nikoladarija Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:57 am

I changed it, and put some new pics... PS. Hope that will make it good enough Smile
    2fast4ucro
    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

Post by 2fast4ucro Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:25 am

the fuck...

anyway ill leave this to traicy, what she says, ill agree cuz im still undecided

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:01 pm