IPiM application format
- Name, Age and Timezone:
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how fluent is your English?
- You should know that IPiM is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids/BGs every day, are you okay with that?
- Character Name, Class, and Spec:
- Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:
- Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?
- If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM?
- What are your reasons for deciding to join us?
- Briefly write down a small PvP CV. This includes the highest rating you’ve achieved in each bracket, your favourite arena comps, your arena partners, and any notable PvP achievement you have earned.
About you (Please answer in details, answers here are critical for your approval):
- Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.
- This is the guild tabard (Click Me)) . Describe it in one word.
- The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?
- It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?
- One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?
- Whats the first thing that comes on your mind at the moment (1 word answer)?
- If we raid ICC25 with you and you play shaman and have just died, but got your ankh ready and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King. Will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor and starts spilling? Meaning, you gotta choose: Save the beer or save the raid, what are you gonna do? (Don’t tell us you don’t play shaman or you don’t like beer)
- If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
- Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!