I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

3 posters

Zanderr- Rogue

Zan1989
    Zan1989

Character sheet
    Name: Zanderr
    Class: Rogue
    Level: 22

Zanderr- Rogue Empty Zanderr- Rogue

Post by Zan1989 Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Name, Age and Timezone:
    Matt, 21, Gmt+1

Character Name and Class:
    Zanderr, rogue.

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:
    Zanderr- Rogue S5kakx

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?

Yeah but very long ago, im just hanging with some of my friends in a 4 men guild called 'She said she was lvl eighteen'. I was trying to recreate my old guild Diabolus Filius on mwow but unfortunately i couldnt find enough officers and some of my friends stopped playing. As soon as i saw your guild name i was like ' damn i want some of that...'

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM?

I know i dont have to answer, but just to make it clear this rogue is my main character that i play with all the time , i have some alts and few accs that some of my friends gave me, but im using em just for professions, and pve when im bored, they dont have guilds though.

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?
    Guild name. Hoping for good sense of humor and decent raiding. After a break i came back here and 90% of my mwow friends stopped playing. Maybe i can find some good , mature, helpful and funny people in here.

Please Explain DKP in your own words. (Hint, check the guild information thread.)

Dragon kill points. Ima dkp hater to be honest, but its fine im not into pve items much. I already got the stuff I need. Im happy as long as the raid is happy.

So DKP is a kind of currency which is earned in a Guild Raid after killing a Boss. To make it fair Master looter will ask members to Bid on items they want. And so on. You can wow wiki it btw..

Class Based Questions

These questions aim to help us gain an understanding of how well you know your class.

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.
    PvP:
    5% hit rating, then AP - Assasination
    5% hit rating, then Arp/haste - combat
    5% hit rating, then Agility - Sublety
    PvE:
    Poison cap hit, then ap/haste(expertise not working so i have to skip it) - Assasination
    Poison cap hit then arp/haste/ap - Combat

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.)
    Zanderr- Rogue Ehdy0n
    This is PvP. My pve gear is decent , i got 25/ 10 man ICC gear on it. Gemmed, chanted and ready to pool ~5kdps ( unbuffed) 7k buffed.
    If you care about gs its somewhere between 5,6-5,7 k

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.

I dont have a pve talent build at the moment because i stopped PvE and i was messing around with shadostep and mutilate in pvp. But i would spec into this:
    Zanderr- Rogue Pvemutilate
    glyphs would be : hunger for blood, mutilate, Trick of the trade.

DPS:
    Please post your DPS rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your attack priority.

wow..okay.
    Assasination rotation on magic wow:
    #Stealth - to get Overkill
    #Open with Garrote
    #Hunger for blood
    #Slice and Dice ( spend garrote CP)
    #Mutilate till 4-5 cp then Envernome ( at 5 deadly stacks)

All I have to do next is to keep HfB up( SnD refreshes to full duration thanks to Mut talent tree), and use Cold of blood when I am 5/5 cp/stack on my target. Simple as that, since rogues does not use rupture in their rotation since 3.3 patch and the deadly changes. Expose armor is a nice add if your raid dont have armor reducing ppl.

Combat PvE
    #Stealth, garrote
    #Sinister Strike up to 5 cp then SnD.
    #Addin Rupture when I have adrenaline rush on other than that I just spam 5cp Eviscerate
    # Killing spree only on 0-10% energy.
    #Blade flurry whenever i want to boost my dps.

There isnt such thing as rotation for PvP so i wont even bother.

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?

I wish Trick of the Trade worked..i made a topic about it ..other than that Daimond threat meter is my fav

About you:

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.
    PvP,arenas , mounts , guild events, Burning crusade raiding.

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.

sweetmeat

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?

/cast vanish

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?

As long as they'll allow me to molest them.

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?
    A joke story requires a silly answer so i'd say kick the shit out of the gnome.I dont care about allys, gnomes whatever. Though I do respect the other faction. If it was Real life situation id rather put an end to this kind of roughness.

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!

I'd love to, but do you really want to read all that stuff? Razz
    So briefly, Im studying AT , electronics and programming. Hobbies: all kinds of sports, girls,Snowboarding,playing guitar, messing arround with some music and video editing, hanging with friends, nothing special. I've been playing Wow since 1.8 patch on privates then lead one of the most famous Toxic -wow server guilds Diabolus Filius. After a year me and my friends recreated DF on Chronic Domination but after few weeks CD merged to Magic wow and we decided to transfer our chars but our guild kinda died out there. So we moved to retail, after almost 2 years playing on US vashj server im back because i got bored of cata , its really not that cool, and its no point beeing a rogue , because they've changed all of it. I still have my rogue and account active , but i dont pay for it atm and dont feel like playng there. At least not for now.
    What makes life great ? when i wake up in the morning knowing that i can stay in bed all day and noone will even care.

You can chek out my rogue in action in my pvp vid ( though its bad and i was a scrub editor back then ) in 2 months when i get some more free time, i will post a new pvp video with some cool editing that im working on with my friend.

This is back in 3.2 on magic ,its not finished because i moved to retail after a week when i was making it.

madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin
    Level: 80

Zanderr- Rogue Empty Re: Zanderr- Rogue

Post by madkiwi Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Someone sticky this for "THIS IS HOW TO MAKE APP!!',

Dude,best app i have seen, vouch
    T3hD4rk
    T3hD4rk
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Tehdark
    Class: Warlock
    Level: 80

Post by T3hD4rk Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Vouch

Application granted

PM and officer ingame and we will invite you to the guild. See you serverside Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content