I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

4 posters

beadkcroo new application

Poll

no poll question

[ 0 ]
    beadkcroo new application Bar_left0%beadkcroo new application Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    beadkcroo new application Bar_left0%beadkcroo new application Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    razerBuNnY

beadkcroo new application Empty beadkcroo new application

Post by razerBuNnY Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:44 am

1.Name, Age and Timezone:
    Alen,16,UTC+1 ,playng 4-5 h a day and sometimes all night
    2.Character Name,profesions,time played
    beadkcroo,death knight,herbalisam/alchemy,2 days,20 h,8 min
    3.Main and alts
    alt= beadkcroo, alts littleghost,gubi,tifusarka,nacipotion,emra but only emra is horde
    4.how long ive been playng
    i play wow about 6 jears i played on illidan eu, wow scape, scape gaming, crusadegaming,wow beez,motlen wow
    5.Favored playing area?
    i prefer playng pve and geting reputations,mounts,titles
    6.Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?
    no i didnt have any guild
    /
    What are your reasons for deciding to join us?
    i want a good guild with people who want to help and to hang out with to make new friends and raid Smile

9.These questions aim to help us gain an understanding of how well you know your class.

Situation 1: A few guildies decide they want to farm some kills & get some nice honor. So they put together a premade.
    (a) You yourself, being a PvE Hero, would you join the premade battleground group to help them?
    b Being a hardocre PvPer, would you join the premade, regardless of other players gear status?

Situation 2: You log into the game, and notice that there's a bit of raiding activity going on in the guild. There is a large number of guild members online (some are doing arenas, some have joined random raids, some are doing other stuff around Azeroth) but there is a group that wants to run some end-game raids (ICC/ToC 10/25man Nm/Hc) but as it turns out, they need precisely your class / your class abilities / one of your classes specs. You are then being asked to join the raid.
    (a) Being a PvE fanatic , geared well enough for all possible raiding situations, even ICC 25heroic, you gladly decide to join the raid!
    b Being somewhat of a PvE enthusiast, you would indeed like to join but some things are holding you back (undergeared / not a good spec / not enough experience / etc) so you decide either to shut up and not join, trying not to make a fool of yourself - OR - join the raid, telling people before the start that you do not know tactics / your gear isn't so great / other reasons.

Situation 3: It's a generally calm day in the world of Azeroth. The guildies don't have much to do, they're mostly bored, so someone comes with an idea (Let's do Black Temple / Sunwell Plateau / Old dungeons & raids / Achievement Runs / Let's go drink in Stormwinds Taverns! / Farm Mounts / Other)
    a You don't want to join cause the specific activity is not something you particularly enjoy, even though you yourself are bored and have nothing else better to do.
    (b) You happily join since there's a guild activity that involves socializing and getting to know others better or at least spend some time with other guild members.

Explanations:
    Explanations:
    Situation 1: PvE/PvP players assisting PvP (if possible)
    (a) this can show if people are willing to help regardless of their own gears
    (this is a plus as it also shows if people are opened to evolving)
    b this shows if people will help regardless of the rest of the guilds gear status
    (this is a plus as it also shows how friendly and helpful people are)

Situation 2: PvE/PvP players assisting PvE (if possible)
    a shows that the player has much pve raiding experience
    (shows willingness to help out - or the fact that they donated all their gear and are just generally bored xD )
    (b) shows that the player has played a bit with raiding, is not very well geared but would like to improve his knowledge and equipment

Situation 3: PvE / PvP helping the guild in various situations like: achievement runs, drinking like a bunch of bastards just for the fun of it, bringing chaos to some ally settlements,etc
    (a) while it might not be 100% necessary for players to join everything all the time, this does show, on some level, how opened are the players towards general guild activities
    b pretty self explanatory

Class based questions:

1. Please mention your favored situation of playing (PvP / PvE) and your favored talent tree (druid resto / pala tank / hunter beastmastery / etc) and ask the following questions based on this.
    pve, death knight(unholy/frost)

2. What stats do you priotirise for your class and spec? If there is more than one, please list them.
    i priotirise strenght i hit

3. Post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character). Mention used addons also?
    http :// i53.tinypic.com/zksh01.jpg

4. Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.
    http :// wow335.gamestool.net/deathknightt.php?0000000000000000000000000000320050500002000000000000000002302003350032050003150003133151
    5.DPS: If you are not a DPS based applicant
    http :// i52.tinypic.com/av34h4.jpg

About you
    1.The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?
    i would ask him if he is joking if hes joking its ok but if he is gay i would be realy pissed off....

2.It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?
    if he would ask me to help him i would but if he is realy sayng stupid things thats not ok...

3.One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?
    tell them to calm down...

4.Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? Favored music, favored music, favorite foods & drinks, favored time of the year? Anything else you want to share about yourself? What makes life great!
    i am training wrestling,i am going to technician for computing school,i listen to thrash metal and melodic death metal music,my favourite time of the jear is summer Cool,and i love to play world of warcraft.
    i hope i will join your guild im out Razz
    Logaritmus
    Logaritmus
    Overlord
    Overlord

Character sheet
    Name: Logaritmus
    Class: Druid
    Level: 80

beadkcroo new application Empty Re: beadkcroo new application

Post by Logaritmus Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:09 pm

why so cereal?
    personalyl i still doN't really get this format tho the rewritten app and the well explained answers are nice, really nice.
    razerBuNnY

Post by razerBuNnY Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:22 am

so can i get in the guild?
    2fast4ucro
    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

Post by 2fast4ucro Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:32 am

need moar opinions before we decide
    madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin
    Level: 80

Post by madkiwi Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:00 am

Now i have re-read this again, log is right, its quite a serious application. Our format is in there somewhere, but man, there has been some effort put into it

I must say, your first app sucked ballz, but this one has me intrigued.

Im going to vouch just to see what happens

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:51 am