I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

4 posters

Applicatin for IPiM

Syrra

Character sheet
    Name: Syrra
    Class: Paladin
    Level: 80

Applicatin for IPiM Empty Applicatin for IPiM

Post by Syrra Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:44 am

Name, Age and Timezone:
    I am Nikolai.I am 17 and im from Bulgaria.The time zone here is Gm 2.

Character Name and Class:
    ]My character is a Paladin.She has a retry and a Protection spec.(but i dont know if her Protection spec is good).The talents on my Paladin are mine !!NOT FROM THE INTERNET!!

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:
    I have played a lot as a Paladin but not in magic-wow.On magic-wow i have played:
    Toal time played:6 days 4 hour and 13min
    Time played this lvl: 5 days 11 hours and 30 min

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?
    I have been a member in "We play with lag" and me and my friends made a guild but it didnt work out.

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM?
    I decidet to applicate for IPiM because my old guild stop making raids and events.I need an active guild that makes Premades;Raid;PvP and NM events

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?
    I think i wrote that in the question above

Please Explain DKP in your own words. (Hint, check the guild information thread.)
    DKP is short for Dragon Kill Points. Its an addon and a system for raids.It helps us choose who gets the item in a Rgroup.The one with the most DKP gets the better item.

Class Based Questions

These questions aim to help us gain an understanding of how well you know your class.

What stat do you prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.
    When i am with my retry spec i prioritise in Strength, Atack Power,and Stamina.
    But when im with my Protection spec i prioritise in Dodge,Parry,Armor,Defence,Block and Stamina.

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.)
    http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/DA/31/7192f4ee3c85da31.jpg

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.
    http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?050000000000000000000000002530002000000000000000000005230250223330322133201331
    I think the glyphs that i use are very good.I use Glyph of Judgement, Glyph of Divine Storm, Glyph of Exorcism.

DPS: If you are not a DPS based applicant, skip this spoiler.

Spoiler:
    Please post your DPS rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your attack priority.

juddement of light,crusader strike, exorcism (only if "Art of the war" is active),divine storm, crusader strike,judgement(and i start again). I like this rotation ,because i lose only 1 sec of dps. Maybe even less.

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?
    I think its very important to manage youre threat.But i dont use any special Addons.I use only threat meter.

About you:

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.

I love PvP.Its very fun and exiting.I love the 2v2 Arena battles , because only the skilled people can get more gear.

I also enjoy PvE its fun ,because you need to know the strategy for every boss.I dont play it very offen but i like it.
    I like farming Achivements and getting prices and titles.

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.

I think its girly. But it would look good on my female character.
    And it would be super when im killing Ally Very Happy .

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?
    /cast Divine Shield ,then Heartstone. I dont think that would happen.
    I dont think there is any sexual favours that i can do in a online game.

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok?Yes,but they have to be 'ok' with me molesting them Very Happy .

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?
    I will help them. I dont like any ally.(only the dranei).And i think we have to help other Guild members.

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great!
    Im 17 and im still studying. I have a part-time job in my parents Firm. I dont have any hobbys,but i do love playing WoW. I like going out with friends and playing lots of sports.

Life is generaly GREAT Applicatin for IPiM Icon_cheers

Thank you for youre time.
    I hope i get in the guild .
    I am sorry for the last application.I just didnt have time to finish it .
    T3hD4rk
    T3hD4rk
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Tehdark
    Class: Warlock

Applicatin for IPiM Empty Re: Applicatin for IPiM

Post by T3hD4rk Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:42 am

This is much better, thank you.

Vouch

Also, next time use less colours Smile It nearly exploded my face, I had to edit them out.
    Mr.Teddy
    Mr.Teddy
    Jr. Officer
    Jr. Officer

Post by Mr.Teddy Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:42 am

Lol talk about colourfull app :p

Theres nothing wrong with getting a build from the internet, if anything that would show you research a bit for the better ones. You seem like a nice guy, bit more effort put in this app.

I'll give you a vouch but talk with some of our paladins, they can help you with any specs/problems and help you make a great build
    T3hD4rk
    T3hD4rk
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Tehdark
    Class: Warlock

Post by T3hD4rk Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:45 am

Application granted

Welcome to the guild! Slap an officer in the face in game to recieve an invite. Any of these guys https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/g4-jr-officer / https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/g3-overlords . Slap em and say it was from me...
    2fast4ucro
    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

Post by 2fast4ucro Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:55 am

no slaps for me boi!

Sponsored content