I Pee in Moonwells

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I Pee in Moonwells guild forum.

Announcements
Announcement History

Traicy - Sat Oct 1, 2011, 20:13
Could all guild members please read and respond to: This topic.

T3hD4rk - Sat May 28, 2011
, 21:09
It's that time of the year again! The IPiM guild awards, head over here to place your vote!
https://ipim.forumotion.co.uk/t114-guild-awards-the-comeback-bitches-vol-2

T3hD4rk - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 20:29
If you are a newly registered guild member, either PM me, or drop a post somewhere and I will set your guild member rank,
you will then be able to see member specific forums. Please include your ingame name.

5 posters

Sovergin's app to IPIM ;)

Powerslave

Sovergin's app to IPIM ;) Empty Sovergin's app to IPIM ;)

Post by Powerslave Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Name, Age and Timezone:Mislav,19 in 3 days xD,+1 gmt

Character Name and Class:Sovergin,warrior

Please post your time played (/played) for the character you wish to join on:27 days 0 hours 44 minutes and 5 seconds(at point of making this app)

Have you been a member of other guilds, prior to deciding to join us?
    yes i was,i was officer of dead syndrome,as the same guild name says xD Dead,and last few weeks i was member of dark brotherhood,it apears they disbanded Smile

If you answered yes to the previous question, why did you decide to leave / create an alt within IPiM? guilds disbanded & im searching pve addicted guild with friendly enviroment,this is my main horde character.

What are your reasons for deciding to join us?
    my reasons are simple,meet new ppl,have fun and ofc,raid,raid,raid Very Happy

Class Based Questions

These questions aim to help us gain an understanding of how well you know your class.

What stat to your prioritise for your class? If there is more than one, please list them.
    Hit,defense,Stamina and parry
    in this order

Please post a screenshot of your UI. Make sure to include your characters stats, and class specific stat window (EG: Spell for a caster, mele for a mele DPS character.)

Sovergin's app to IPIM ;) 2nr1r1w

Post a link, or take a screenshot of your current talent build. Please include glyphs.

Sovergin's app to IPIM ;) 2pyxthh
    MAYOR:
    glyph of devastate
    glyph of sunder armor
    glyph of barbaric insults
    MINOR:
    glyph of bloodrage
    glyph of command
    glyph of thunder clap

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?

Omen3 threat ad

Tank: If you are not a tank, skip this spoiler.

Please post your tanking rotation. If you do not use a rotation, please briefly explain your skill priority.
    use mocking blow at start cuz of dpses who cant wait 10 secs to build agro,then stack sunder armor 5 times use shield slam as it goes of cooldown,rend must be on always and i use revenge as it comes available,thunder clap also.heroic throw if target is doing special attack(for example lord marrowgar during bonestorm) etc...

How do you manage your threat? Do you use any addons to help you with this?

as i said before i use omen 3 threat addon

A raid member pulls some adds. Breifly explain how you re-establish control of the mob.

well ill use challenging shout and then use thunder clap & shockwave

About you:

Which aspect of the game do you enjoy most? For example, PvE, PvP, Achievements, Battlegrounds etc.
    every aspect of the game,pve mostly

This is the guild tabard (Click Me). Describe it in one word.
    okay

The guild master approaches you, asking for sexual favours. What do you do?
    say yes ofc,tho it depends what race is it,no i wont sleep with cows,i have my standards

It is very likely a guild member will molest you sometime during your stay. Is this ok? hahahah,depends how molesting will be specified,we will get a deal somewhere Razz

One evening, when exploring dalaran within a dark alley, you find two guild members bullying a gnome for his lunch money. What do you do?
    beat the crap out of gnome,take his clothes off and then think of next move with guildies ofc,hey i am not greedy Smile

Is there anything you would like to add? Hobbies? Area of work / study? What makes life great! i play guitar,and music makes life great.

looking forward to get critics/spams/trolls

peace!

Sovergin out!
    2fast4ucro
    2fast4ucro
    Unloved
    Unloved

Character sheet
    Name: meggy
    Class: is
    Level: bad

Sovergin's app to IPIM ;) Empty Re: Sovergin's app to IPIM ;)

Post by 2fast4ucro Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:08 pm

ok so im here to spam, troll and criticize

we dont do raids very often lately, seeing how icc isnt very funny so dont expect that from us

why in the earth would you prioritize parry over dodge, seeing how parry has awful DR i'd never ever use it, at all

wtf with spec and glyphs, no block > no rage > no threat > ppl die
    Powerslave

Post by Powerslave Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:06 am

yea,well about glyphs and talents,i didnt play on horde for quite some months now,and i didnt have money to get some better glyphs,about talents i never said they are pro,every fixup is better for me and you.
    well,dodge in icc is pure crap and thats why i dont stack it,btw im an stamina whore so i dont look on other stats so siriously,btw i never had problems with agro in any of ToC modes or icc,10 nm HM & 25...well i thought so u are 1 of best guilds on horde @ magic wow...what hapened to that...
    madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin
    Level: 80

Post by madkiwi Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:22 am

Hi,

firtsly i would like to say the app is quite good imo, the format i mean, and you managed to post links as well.

You did state in your app and i quote, "looking forward to get critics/spams/trolls", this is what Shar has done for you xD. Passing on some friendly advice, thats all.

As Shar also stated we are not hardcore PVE as ICC has become quite tedious, but we do raid occasionally, generally its premades, afking in Dal and talking smack about who is the biggest faggot(kitty imo Razz)

Lastly, i dont think we have ever promoted ourselves as being one of "the best" guilds horde side, we are just IpIm, its that simple.

If you think this is for you then ok.

For now, regardless of what spec problems you may or may not have im going to vouch

Good luck cyclops
    Kitteh
    Overlord
    Overlord

Character sheet
    Name: Kittens
    Class:
    Level:

Post by Kitteh Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:59 am

App is quite nice. We can offer friendly environment but we're not pve based guild...actually as stated above,lately we're not doing any raids at all.
    So if you're looking for friendly social guild you're welcome here,however if you want hardcore pve guild,this isnt really place for you.
    Logaritmus
    Logaritmus
    Overlord
    Overlord

Character sheet
    Name: Logaritmus
    Class: Druid

Post by Logaritmus Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:24 am

I'm giving him a Vouch
    app granted
    molest officer ingame for inv
    madkiwi
    madkiwi
    Very "Special"

Character sheet
    Name: Kiwibubble
    Class: Tankadin

Post by madkiwi Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:12 pm

Log, L2lock faggot xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:42 pm